Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, any help would be much appreciated. Basically, I've done no revision for the psych exam and I've got it on Monday however I only revised on the weekend before my mock and got an A, with this in mind, does anyone know if it's achievable again for the real thing? I'm determined to do well this year because I ideally would like As. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It is most likely achievable but the questions on the mock may have just been the questions you're most comfortable with? I'd quickly flick through the notes you have tonight for psychology and make sure you understand everything.
    Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trolleybaby)
    It is most likely achievable but the questions on the mock may have just been the questions you're most comfortable with? I'd quickly flick through the notes you have tonight for psychology and make sure you understand everything.
    Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you, I will do! ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fredweasley)
    Thank you, I will do! ☺️
    Could I ask which exam board you are on?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trolleybaby)
    Could I ask which exam board you are on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm on AQA☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i also did the same thing for my mock, I only revised the night before and got 78%...I'm planning on revising half today, half tomorrow then maybe doing a past paper...but I'm worried I might not actually get a B in the real exam...it might just be that my teachers are generous markers :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubblegumcat)
    i also did the same thing for my mock, I only revised the night before and got 78%...I'm planning on revising half today, half tomorrow then maybe doing a past paper...but I'm worried I might not actually get a B in the real exam...it might just be that my teachers are generous markers :s
    They could be, it just depends on them, my teachers are quite strict and there about 48 of us that do psychology and only 7 got an A. I'm revising now and I'll do it tomorrow and do cramming late tomorrow evening and then just go into the exam and do my best. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 9, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.