Turn on thread page Beta

Any guide to get a TOP gf? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking like a baker or lawyer or even a doctor. None of this arts/psychology (basically mid-tier) nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    No.
    What is your gf like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShotsFired-9941)
    What is your gf like
    Not a gf (because I suspect she's interested in someone else) but she's friendly and fun to be around

ReputationRep:
    You may have more fun with someone who does 'arts/psychology' as you put it. You may be ruling out someone who is right for you unnecessarily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    You may have more fun with someone who does 'arts/psychology' as you put it. You may be ruling out someone who is right for you unnecessarily.
    > working less than 3 hours everyday dill dallying with meaningless people for meaningless reasons

All girls should be career driven and bringer of financial and political prosperity

Not a gf (because I suspect she's interested in someone else) but she's friendly and fun to be around
    I meant education-wise...

ReputationRep:
    Cut off her bottom half :borat:

ReputationRep:
    > working less than 3 hours everyday dill dallying with meaningless people for meaningless reasons

All girls should be career driven and bringer of financial and political prosperity

I meant education-wise...
    does the same uni course as me. good enough?

ReputationRep:
    Bus driver.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hang around some hospitals/ banks/ court rooms?

ReputationRep:
    I've got a feeling you'll be very unhappy.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully all of the 'top' girls have enough brainpower to never date someone like yourself.

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking like a baker or lawyer or even a doctor. None of this arts/psychology (basically mid-tier) nonsense.
    Hold on. A doctor, lawyer, and baker?

You would put a baker on the same level as a doctor or lawyer?
    Or do you just want someone who can make you nice dinners at home?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keyhofi)
    Hold on. A doctor, lawyer, and baker?

You would put a baker on the same level as a doctor or lawyer?
    Or do you just want someone who can make you nice dinners at home?
    Whipping up a raspberry and double dark chocolate muffin is by no means a simple feat and I would argue that such extraordinary talent should be from a TOP tier. Wouldn't you agree.

My strategic fool-proof relationship model preaches that household chores like nice dinners should be evenly apportioned between the TOP gf and yt. I would suggest you take a leaf out of my model :cool:

Spellings check.

does the same uni course as me. good enough?
    I have feeling your level is mid-tier or lower. What is your background?

(Original post by KittyAnneR)
    I've got a feeling you'll be very unhappy.
    Only for the moment Kitty. I have everything except the partner in crime. But you must worry as your sorcery will not deter me from pursuing and accomplishing my destiny. I'm not even going to ask because I know you are a mid-tier or lower.

(Original post by The.Joker)
    Cut off her bottom half :borat:
    I'm always in support for a pleasant double entendre but yours completely failed to invoke any humor in me. You certainly don't come off as TOP stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha mid tier or lower :rolleyes: harsh

ReputationRep:
    Baker.... you'll need sugar for that first.

ReputationRep:
    How to get a top gf= Be a top (prospective) bf

ReputationRep:
    Go to hospitals/court often and you will meet enough probably.

I am quite offended however by your comment about arty people. Just because I am interested in art/media doesn't mean I am not career driven. I am actually very career driven and ambitious. It is incredibly hard to make it in the creative arts industry, harder than you can imagine. I would like to see you try to use a camera, write an article or create the content you watch on TV every night.

Rant over. Sorry! But if you are really set on 'career driven' girls do as I said, visit hospitals & the areas where they work.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Go to Greggs and do a little striptease with pasties in each hand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NatalieBlundell)
    Go to hospitals/court often and you will meet enough probably.

I am quite offended however by your comment about arty people. Just because I am interested in art/media doesn't mean I am not career driven. I am actually very career driven and ambitious. It is incredibly hard to make it in the creative arts industry, harder than you can imagine. I would like to see you try to use a camera, write an article or create the content you watch on TV every night.

Rant over. Sorry! But if you are really set on 'career driven' girls do as I said, visit hospitals & the areas where they work.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No offence but arts subjects ARE easy. You can ask any Engineering student to use a camera or write an essay, and they will probably do a decent job at it with zero training. If you were asked to design an airplane, change a lung or write a non-trivial piece of software, you probably wouldn't know where to start.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.