0%
    Bottas
    75.00%
    Other (specify in thread)
    0%
    Vettel
    0%

ReputationRep:
    Qualifying lunchtime today, race lunchtime tomorrow.

Sky only live TV coverage.

ReputationRep:
    McLaren looking quicker. Top ten looking possibility.

ReputationRep:
    It's been a long three weeks since Bahrain.

Many teams have big updates on the car.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Reckon McLaren will score a point or two, think it's more likely gonna happen with Alonso than with Button.

Nico quick on race pace so it should be interesting to see a battle amongst themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    Reckon McLaren will score a point or two, think it's more likely gonna happen with Alonso than with Button.

Nico quick on race pace so it should be interesting to see a battle amongst themselves.
    I reckon they could both be in with a chance tbh. Depends if they can keep out of trouble at the start of the race.

I reckon could be good battle with Hamilton on pole.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just caught the press conference from Bahrain again on sky f1 and Nico was such a winging baby about Hamilton in that race. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when Formula One takes a 3 week gap, just seems an overly long time to wait between races but I'm happy F1 is back this weekend.

McLaren may well score a point or two this weekend, other than that the order doesn't seem to have changed massively, not surprising really as McLaren were always going to slowly progress up the order, don't reckon much to the revised livery though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbo-92)
    I hate it when Formula One takes a 3 week gap, just seems an overly long time to wait between races but I'm happy F1 is back this weekend.

McLaren may well score a point or two this weekend, other than that the order doesn't seem to have changed massively, not surprising really as McLaren were always going to slowly progress up the order, don't reckon much to the revised livery though.
    Yea, three week gaps suck. I did watch some motogp though.

Will be interesting to see if Ferrari got any closer as well. I guess we'll find out soon enough in qualifying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Coverage starting now on Sky!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I watched part of the WEC from Spa last weekend, quite enjoyed what I saw.

ReputationRep:
    I watched part of the WEC from Spa last weekend, quite enjoyed what I saw.
    I missed that. Will definitely catch Le mans though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've always watched some of the Le Mans race, should really start booking that weekend off from work as it always seems to fall on my weekend in! First time I've properly watched the WEC this season, the 24 hour race has always been good though.

ReputationRep:
    I've always watched some of the Le Mans race, should really start booking that weekend off from work as it always seems to fall on my weekend in! First time I've properly watched the WEC this season, the 24 hour race has always been good though.
    Used to watch le mans in person every year when I was a child.

Have hulkenberg competing there as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bet it was good to watch it in person, bet it's still loads cheaper than an F1 weekend as well for 24 hours of racing!

I get the feeling if Nico goes well in the race he may well get out of F1 and head to the WEC, top spots seem to pass him by and he won't have the same weight disadvantage in WEC as he does in F1.

ReputationRep:
    Bet it was good to watch it in person, bet it's still loads cheaper than an F1 weekend as well for 24 hours of racing!

I get the feeling if Nico goes well in the race he may well get out of F1 and head to the WEC, top spots seem to pass him by and he won't have the same weight disadvantage in WEC as he does in F1.
    Yea, used to camp out each year.

I agree, he seems to have missed his chance to get a top f1 drive now maybe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I reckon Hamilton, Rosberg, Vettel then kimi at the top.

McLaren qualifying 11th and 13th.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol, McLaren have saved over a kg with their new paint job. Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A kilo is a decent saving for a different livery, presume it was the chrome paint that was weighing them down?

ReputationRep:
    McLaren looking speedy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A kilo is a decent saving for a different livery, presume it was the chrome paint that was weighing them down?
    Yea, that's what Ted kravitz says.

Posted from TSR Mobile

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.