Turn on thread page Beta

Is your current partner the best sex you ever had? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Sex with my new boyfriend is still just unbelievable and I can honestly say he's the best I ever had.

However during the time I was with last two bfs, I wouldn't have said that about them and if they asked, I would've struggled to lie. My best before that was a guy I had an on/off thing with ages ago. The bfs i had since weren't as good until I met new guy.

My friend thinks this is super harsh and that your current partner you should always consider to be the best. I disagree as sometimes it's just about chemistry and that spark, not necessarily performance

What do you guys think? Is the guy/girl you're with supposed to be the best you've had? If they aren't the best do you still have an excellent relationship?

ReputationRep:
    Well, whatever, you always TELL your current parter that it's the best. Oh, and that their penis is the biggest too.. What's a little white lie occasionally for the benefit of a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't tell those white lies. It's not in my nature. I might avoid but I wouldn't outright tell a guy he's the biggest if he's not. He should learn it's about how good we are in bed together. If I didn't like his size why would we be sleeping together. I wouldn't be offended if it was the other way round (although not about penis size obviously lol)

My current guy is easily the biggest I've ever had. I haven't told him that but I think it's obvious! Him being big is nothing compared to just how he is, technique v good

(Original post by AvaAdore)
    Hi

Sex with my new boyfriend is still just unbelievable and I can honestly say he's the best I ever had.

However during the time I was with last two bfs, I wouldn't have said that about them and if they asked, I would've struggled to lie. My best before that was a guy I had an on/off thing with ages ago. The bfs i had since weren't as good until I met new guy.

My friend thinks this is super harsh and that your current partner you should always consider to be the best. I disagree as sometimes it's just about chemistry and that spark, not necessarily performance

What do you guys think? Is the guy/girl you're with supposed to be the best you've had? If they aren't the best do you still have an excellent relationship?
    Well, of course the sex with your current boyfriend will be the best ever...he is BLACK!
    Putting in the work, isn't he?

ReputationRep:
    I would say so yes. He's the only guy I've been with who I've been able to orgasm with. He's told me I'm the best he's had in bed and I believe him; this weekend we had sex ten times in less than 24 hours

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.