2015 Edexcel B1 GCSE Watch

SirBricksAlot
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello everyone, I will be taking my Biology GCSE on Tuesday and I was just wondering if anyone knows if Edexcel are changing anything about the exam or if it should be around the same difficulty as the previous one. Could someone also tell me a easy way to learn the nitrogen cycle? I have the Carbon cycle stuck in my head but that Nitrogen just does not want me.
HarryKane28
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SirBricksAlot)
Hello everyone, I will be taking my Biology GCSE on Tuesday and I was just wondering if anyone knows if Edexcel are changing anything about the exam or if it should be around the same difficulty as the previous one. Could someone also tell me a easy way to learn the nitrogen cycle? I have the Carbon cycle stuck in my head but that Nitrogen just does not want me.
Should be relatively same difficulty and yeah I advise revising the cycles as they werent on last year which almost guarantees it coming on this year
LEJ14
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I always seem to struggle with the Nitrogen cycle too, I am hoping that it will not come up, but knowing my luck it will!
mayamiami
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Any possible ideas on 6 markers?
HarryKane28
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mayamiami)
Any possible ideas on 6 markers?
No doubt a 6 marker on a cycle (carbon or nitrogen) and dont be surprised to see a question on food-webs (biomass) as that hasnt come up for years
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (425)
18.66%
The paper was reasonable (1076)
47.23%
Not feeling great about that exam... (506)
22.21%
It was TERRIBLE (271)
11.9%

Watched Threads