Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello my fellow IB-ers !

Do you recommend me to purchase the IB Chemistry Question bank?
    I am IB1 and on the Ib store they have the third edition so is it the right one? because I am from the new bunch ( the new syllabus and options)

Your opinion is much needed
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    People where are you??
    I guess that's a no?

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    It depends on your teacher, how much material and extra questions you cover during your classes, do you feel strong in the subject etc.
    If you feel like you need more practice, then it makes probably a good choice, though I would recommend the chemistry study guide as it is has both good explanations, is good for revision and has many questions to practice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jawna)
    Hi!
    It depends on your teacher, how much material and extra questions you cover during your classes, do you feel strong in the subject etc.
    If you feel like you need more practice, then it makes probably a good choice, though I would recommend the chemistry study guide as it is has both good explanations, is good for revision and has many questions to practice.
    My teacher never gives us any extra questions and all of the class is lost because we do not understand anything! and I am doing HL as well!!
    thank you for the advice Jawana

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.