Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So, long story short, I have my AQA AS Sociology exam on Tuesday afternoon, and I haven't started revision for it yet. I'm okay for the Unit 2 section (Education and Research Methods) as my teacher for that side gave us empty mind maps to fill in. Anyway, Unit 1 (Families and Households) is where I'm struggling, and I was wondering if anyone could suggest headings for me to start my mind maps off with?? All I have so far is the different perspectives. Any help at all would be amazing and so so appreciated Good luck for anything you have coming up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayleylou.98)
    So, long story short, I have my AQA AS Sociology exam on Tuesday afternoon, and I haven't started revision for it yet. I'm okay for the Unit 2 section (Education and Research Methods) as my teacher for that side gave us empty mind maps to fill in. Anyway, Unit 1 (Families and Households) is where I'm struggling, and I was wondering if anyone could suggest headings for me to start my mind maps off with?? All I have so far is the different perspectives. Any help at all would be amazing and so so appreciated Good luck for anything you have coming up
    The topics are

Perspectives
    Childhood
    Demography
    Social Policy
    Power and Control

ReputationRep:
    Name:  FgC633q8AoaDEfZFs04MFPmm0ftj5Cfc7bRNqR72Uqw.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  176.1 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fin32101)
    Name:  FgC633q8AoaDEfZFs04MFPmm0ftj5Cfc7bRNqR72Uqw.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  176.1 KB
    i have this book!
    do you feel like there's enough on social policy though inside it?
    idk i feel like some stuff is missing, maybe i'm just panicking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paigecooney20)
    i have this book!
    do you feel like there's enough on social policy though inside it?
    idk i feel like some stuff is missing, maybe i'm just panicking
    Yeah I agree, like it's only 60 pages long but it's the only one I have :/

ReputationRep:
    http://www.sociology.org.uk/drevise.htm
    then click on revision maps on the menu and there's a selection of pre-made maps there for you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 9, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.