Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, my name is Kehinde and I am writing to ask about the admission requirements and procedures. I am a university graduate from Nigeria and wish to do Masters programme in Urban and Regional Planning in a university like University of Sheffield. I am willing to know the financial implications and matters associted with scholarships.

Thanks in anticiption for your response.

ReputationRep:
    You would be best off asking Sheffield directly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by opportunitykenny)
    Hello, my name is Kehinde and I am writing to ask about the admission requirements and procedures. I am a university graduate from Nigeria and wish to do Masters programme in Urban and Regional Planning in a university like University of Sheffield. I am willing to know the financial implications and matters associted with scholarships.

You should be able to find each university's admission requirements on their website, as well as information on how to apply and the cost of the course.

If you want to gain funding support for your course, the best place to start would be by investigating private sponsorships by companies and other organisations. It's not usual for UK universities to offer scholarships of any kind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by opportunitykenny)

Sheffields website should have the answer to most of your questions but if in doubt them email admissions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loperdoper)
    you would be best off asking sheffield directly
    thanks a lot for your response

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jelly1000)
    sheffields website should have the answer to most of your questions but if in doubt them email admissions
    thanks for your response.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.