Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm doin an online course for a btec in mechanical engineering and struggling with a question. Just seeing if anyone can help me out!

    I have to describe, in detail, what maintenance and inspection regimes are required for grease cup, capillary, and nipple lubrication systems. After about a week of searching online all I've found is a check list of about 6 things. Does anyone have any info that might help, or know of any decent websites that might help because I'm struggling to find anything.


    Posted from TSR Mobile
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 9, 2015


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.