Turn on thread page Beta

How long did you date someone before you had sex? watch

From when you first started dating/going out, how long did you wait until you had sex? I'm thinking I'll wait a month or 2 but not sure.

ReputationRep:
    Current boyfriend, few weeks, 2-3 meetings, we knew each other before. It stated as an affair.

Ex bf about a month, approx 8-10 dates.

I can't really remember the ones before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AvaAdore)
    Current boyfriend, few weeks, 2-3 meetings, we knew each other before. It stated as an affair.

Ex bf about a month, approx 8-10 dates.

I can't really remember the ones before
    Those goes ain't loyal 🎶

ReputationRep:
    If you fancy the pants of each other and >18 then the 3rd date rule is not a bad guide.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ritterschaft)
    Those goes ain't loyal 🎶
    *hoes, dumbass.

I regret cheating but it wasn't black and white. And it all worked out for the best for everyone involved, including my ex.

we dated for 1 week, made it official and then were a couple for another week and did it. Although he agreed to wait 2 months till my birthday but we just kept fighting over sex (I really didnt want to do it) so I finally agreed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AvaAdore)
    *hoes, dumbass.

I regret cheating but it wasn't black and white. And it all worked out for the best for everyone involved, including my ex.
    T'was a typo fool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    From when you first started dating/going out, how long did you wait until you had sex? I'm thinking I'll wait a month or 2 but not sure.
    We waited a couple of months before having sex. Nothing wrong with that at all. But it really does depend on what the two of you want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ritterschaft)
    T'was a typo fool
    Thanks but I did figure out that you didn't think the correct word was 'goes'. Kinda took away from your ever-stinging and hilarious burn still I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    If it was just the physical attraction id wait a day or two nothing under but if i was emotionally attracted id prob wait forever tbh

ReputationRep:
    With my current boy friend, we waited 4 months

Knew each other for 4 months, then lost my v to him 1 month after we started dating. Sounds bad when I write it lol

(Original post by Zarek)
    If you fancy the pants of each other and >18 then the 3rd date rule is not a bad guide.
    I'm 17

ReputationRep:
    5 hours

I'd like to wait for after marriage. But, idk before before then. First, I want to have known them for a while and date for a good few months then probably.

ReputationRep:
    It's usually a bit different with each guy. But I waited nearly 2 months after we started dating before sleeping with my current boyfriend. We'd been friends for a few months before we started dating.

ReputationRep:
    Me and my bf waited about one month before having sex after we started going out but done sexual things maybe a few weeks after we started going out. We had been friends before dating so already knew each other. I think I would have waited longer if I hadn't known him as well beforehand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 17
    Then the wait until you're 18 rule applies

ReputationRep:
    You mean, how long did I have sex with them until we started dating? :teehee:

I've been dating someone for 7 months and we haven't had sex yet.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 12, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.