The Student Room Group

Business studies Unit 1 AS Edexcel

Scroll to see replies

best of luck for tomorrow everyone :smile: :smile: :smile:
Original post by rohan taneja
Yeah I am feeling very confident now was all home day so did maths revision in morning and then business in afternoon so gonna revise business again soon just to recap my knowledge and not do anything tomorrow because I am just going to go in the exam room feeling relaxed.

Plus I am in the hall tomorrow for three hours because I have business first and then a 5 minute break and then straight for maths :frown:

Ah i feel so sorry for you. Through some stroke of luck this year none of my exams clash but last year i had a few that did and it was really annoying (Must be even worse for you with it being only 5 mins and all).

That being said though, I've been so focused on my exams it means i'm now way behind on my course work for ITQ.

Anyway good luck to everyone tomorrow!!!! :goodluck:
Don't worry guys, it will all (hopefully) come to you when you see the question. Relax, you got this!:grin:
no sleep for me !!! you have to sacrifice your sleeep guys!!!! Haha well had a really tough week had no time to study for this and want to do well so am stacked up on caffeine - damn - i think am gna fall asleep in the exam
Reply 564
Exam starts in an hour, best of luck to everyone!
Original post by Smeggo
Exam starts in an hour, best of luck to everyone!

My timetable says it starts at 9.10. When does your exam start then?
Reply 566
Original post by Khanthebrit

Mines at 9!
Reply 567
Original post by Khanthebrit

I live in Spain so we're one hour ahead. How did the exam go guys? What did you put for the capacity utilisation question?
I live in Spain too haha, can you remind me the possible answers? I wrote down all my answers before I left the room and I got this: A C C B A D.
Reply 569
Original post by alex.crichton
I live in Spain too haha, can you remind me the possible answers? I wrote down all my answers before I left the room and I got this: A C C B A D.

I wrote down the exact same answers as you, except for the second last one. I think I got that wrong since my friends wrote A too, but I wrote D. Oh well, 1 wrong out of 6 isn't that bad.
I GOT BCDBAA
I quite enjoyed that exam!
Reply 571
How did you guys find it???
What was the answer for the last multiple choice where there was farmers and asda? Was it increased market share?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GreenNinjaa
I GOT BCDBAA
I quite enjoyed that exam!

Well mate either you or me were very wrong hahahaha
Original post by Yousf

I found it pretty easy. Section A was alright and Section B was nicer than normally.
Original post by alex.crichton
Well mate either you or me were very wrong hahahaha

Haha, just hope the grade boundaries are low like last year, either way we'd still be on an A :biggrin:
Reply 576
Original post by Yousf

Wasn't too bad to be honest, quite liked it compared to past exams. I exactly like the last question about promotion though, was a bit stuck for a few minutes.
Reply 577
What did you guys say for how promotion helps
Reply 578
Original post by Smeggo
Wasn't too bad to be honest, quite liked it compared to past exams. I exactly like the last question about promotion though, was a bit stuck for a few minutes.

Couldn't think what to say what did you write
Original post by skittles100
What was the answer for the last multiple choice where there was farmers and asda? Was it increased market share?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What was the question?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending