Turn on thread page Beta

Was this despicable? watch

ReputationRep:
    So a group of my friends in my A level year, before an important revision session for an exam, spiked a girls drink with laxatives, so that instead of being able to attend she had to go to the toilet and was hysterical and very upset when she was found (they had removed the toilet paper from the bathroom before she entered it), I do not really agree with what they did, but they thought it was the right thing to do.

My friends will be going to differed universities than me. So should I just distance myself from them until my A levels finish and I begin university.

ReputationRep:
    As I do not really wish to be drawn into the conflict.

ReputationRep:
    You 'dont really' agree with what they did? What they did was absolutely terrible. And for letting them get away with it makes you just as bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahaha damn.

Yeah that's mean, distance yourself from them and don't take anything from them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiquidGold)
    You 'dont really' agree with what they did? What they did was absolutely terrible. And for letting them get away with it makes you just as bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, my A levels are soon to be over and I just want to concentrate on getting into university. The girl does not realize that she was spiked and thought that she just had a bad case of diarrhea I believe. So maybe me interfering would just meddle with the situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bittr n swt)
    Hahahahahaha damn.

Great advice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiquidGold)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I would like to do what I can to help the girl. In my defense, I did not know about the spiking of her drink. In the past they have bullied her but I have not helped them, so I imagine that they thought (correctly) that I would not be interested in doing such a nasty thing to her and so they spiked her drink without telling me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bittr n swt)
    Hahahahahaha damn.

I really did not agree with what they did though. So hopefully one day they might be a bit nicer!

ReputationRep:
    It is difficult I suppose.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.