AQA RS AS Level Ethics and Philosophy of Religion Watch

dbraggin15
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm going to be sitting the AQA RS exam on the 14th May 2015.
I'm studying Utilitarianism, Situation ethics and the Nature and Value of Human Life for ethics (unit 1)
And The Cosmological Argument, Religious Experience and Psychology and Religion for philosophy (unit 2).

Has anyone got any revision notes, tips or predictions they would like to share?
courtneycottrell
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm fairly happy with my knowledge on the ethics exams, and I always do better with the ethics parts of the exam, too. I found that simplifying everything down onto bullet points really helps! writing it out helps for me personally.
I'm really nervous for the philosophy part of the exam! I always struggle on remembering quotes for this section, its not as easy as the ethics section with quotes such as 'the body is a temple of the holy spirit'.'
My advice is to bullet point the simple things that you need to remember. Then once you know it, simplify it down to 5 bullet points and eventually try to aim for 3. As you reduce, you find that you know more than you think!
Hope that helps?
katieMCR
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i have some marked C/B/A situation ethics exams. if you want me to send them to you then message me your email and i'll get onto it. I am not learning about the other topics though
Hannahmorris1997
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
im currently doing the same exam as you I have some notes if you need them I find mind mapping that really help . If you need any help with any topics just reply or message.
Joebyrne
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Please anyone with any predictions or tips please post
good-vibes
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm taking this!!! I'm doing The Value and Nature of Human Life and Abortion/Ethanasia for Ethics and Atheism/Postmodernism and The Cosmological Argument for Philosophy.

If anyone has any predictions please share ☺️
Khanster124
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Really worried about this exam I'm doing rss02 and rss03 left not enough time to Revise ahh
hinnah1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Would I be able to have the mindmaps please?
Sabahhussain123
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm doing utilitarianism and situation ethics in ethics and the cosmological argument and religious experience for philosophy. Im happy to help with philosophy as I'm more confident with that but I would really appreciate if it someone could send me notes or posters on situation ethics because I don't think I'm going to do very well on that exam tomorrow! Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Postgraduate and Part-Time Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • Middlesex University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (166)
18.55%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (91)
10.17%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (148)
16.54%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (131)
14.64%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (85)
9.5%
How can I be the best version of myself? (274)
30.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise