Geography - Possible Case Studies/Predictions For Unit 1 Exam? (AQA)

Watch this thread
N/AAAA
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey guys.

Does anyone have any possible predictions that you can think of (or that teachers may have told you) of case studies that may come up in the Geography AS Unit 1 exam on Tuesday?

More specifically, case studies for Rivers, Coasts and Population.

Thanks!
Don Pedro K.
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Well, one of the teachers at my school thought that the 15 marker for ice this year might be on landforms because the last year it was on cold environments etc. and they haven't asked about landform 15 markers in a while. So yeah
N/AAAA
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Don Pedro K.)
Well, one of the teachers at my school thought that the 15 marker for ice this year might be on landforms because the last year it was on cold environments etc. and they haven't asked about landform 15 markers in a while. So yeah
Ah I see. Do you know anything about Coasts, Rivers and Population?
Don Pedro K.
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I do rivers and population too, but not sure about what might come up in rivers. I am really hoping it'll be something on impact of flooding on lives of people (last year it was soft engineering so I am glad because I doubt that'll come again this year). For population, there might be something on the DTM!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (16)
29.09%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
40%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.64%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.45%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
7.27%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
10.91%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.82%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.82%

Watched Threads