The Student Room Group

Having to re-take science?

So I kind of gave up on science if im honest, ive never been any good at it so I just decided that for GCSEs ill focus on the subjects I have a hope of a decent grade...
but all my friends are saying that my school is going to make me re-take the sciences in sixth form (im staying in the same school) if I dont pass??
I thought it was just maths that you have to retake... (im trying my best at maths because even though im hopeless at that too its an important subject when all said and done)
Im just worried because I dont need science with what im doing so I dont see a point in making me re sit? if thats even the case...
Original post by MiniDoughnuts
So I kind of gave up on science if im honest, ive never been any good at it so I just decided that for GCSEs ill focus on the subjects I have a hope of a decent grade...
but all my friends are saying that my school is going to make me re-take the sciences in sixth form (im staying in the same school) if I dont pass??
I thought it was just maths that you have to retake... (im trying my best at maths because even though im hopeless at that too its an important subject when all said and done)
Im just worried because I dont need science with what im doing so I dont see a point in making me re sit? if thats even the case...

I don't know any school that compels students to resit gcse science.

Quick Reply

Latest