nayana71
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
How is everyone feeling about Monday's exam? Also how are you preparing yourself the night before and on the actual day?
High Stakes
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Feeling fairly confident to be honest. Just going over my brief notes again and again.
Nicole_Streakyy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Any predictions?
KimberlyKumar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Could it be on the housing market??
nayana71
Rep:
?
(Original post by High Stakes)
Feeling fairly confident to be honest. Just going over my brief notes again and again.
Good luck! ive been through every past paper and ill just be going over my notes. Tomorrow im focusing on last minuite keywords etc.
Attached files
KimberlyKumar
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by nayana71)
Good luck! ive been through every past paper and ill just be going over my notes. Tomorrow im focusing on last minuite keywords etc.
Wow are they your notes!!!
nayana71
Rep:
?
(Original post by KimberlyKumar)
Could it be on the housing market??
It could be! most past papers ive been through haven't covered the housing market in the 25 marker
nayana71
Rep:
?
(Original post by KimberlyKumar)
Wow are they your notes!!!
N tNo they belong to Dannis revision channel from youtube she emailed them to me so it might be helpful for your last minuite revision
KimberlyKumar
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
N tNo they belong to Dannis revision channel from youtube she emailed them to me so it might be helpful for your last minuite revision
Ohhhh Thanks!!! They look really helpful
Nicole_Streakyy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Have you got the unit 3 & 4 notes as well?
KimberlyKumar
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Can anyone explain how the structure of the 25 marker should be? thanksssss
nayana71
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nicole_Streakyy)
Have you got the unit 3 & 4 notes as well?
Yes they all belong to Danni's revision channel though yiu should check her videos fr economics
Attached files
Nicole_Streakyy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yes they all belong to Danni's revision channel though yiu should check her videos fr economics
Thanksssss
High Stakes
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Chances of it being solely based on the housing market are slim because of how small a topic the housing market is at this level of Economics. Now depending on the case study given, there maybe a situation where government intervention must be evaluated and thus incorporates some form of the housing market.
KimberlyKumar
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Does anyone know where the mark scheme is for the June 2011 micro paper?? I would greatly appreciate it if someone sent it to me. Thanks!!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (616)
33.75%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (767)
42.03%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (362)
19.84%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (80)
4.38%

Watched Threads