How much do you really need to know for A2 History?

Watch
username1592703
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I was trying to revise A2 History earlier today (I've not been doing much because I'm also resitting Mussolini from AS), and it suddenly hit me just how much we need to know. The nature of A2 exam questions means you need a good knowledge of the whole period. But it made me wonder, just how much do you really need to know?
My history teacher has even admitted that the text book we used is not enough by itself, and you need to read around the topic for an A. But in a recent essay I did, I solely used the textbook and got an A anyway. Does anyone have previous experience in the A2 History course (preferably OCR but I suppose they're all fairly similar).

Thanks in advance )))
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (111)
28.03%
No (285)
71.97%

Watched Threads