Turn on thread page Beta

Poll: 2015 EU referendum watch

• View Poll Results: Do you wish to
    Pull out of the European Union
    59.62%
    Remain in the European Union
    40.38%

ReputationRep:
    How would you vote today, with the EU in its current form?

(Probably will be the same form as 2017 as everyone in Europe will ignore Dave)
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    out.

ReputationRep:
    A poll would be good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wellzi)
    A poll would be good
    Fixed

ReputationRep:
    Really depends on how the negotiations go. I see potential in Europe, but as it stands right now I am leaning more towards out.

ReputationRep:
    Out!

ReputationRep:
    Out of course!

ReputationRep:
    In! Duh! I'm not having the collapse of the country's economy on my conscience.

ReputationRep:
    In. The economic arguments are considerable, but more fundamentally I'm opposed to putting up new borders, reducing co-operation and retreating inward. The ideology of nationalism holds no appeal for me.

When the referendum comes around, I fully expect to be pounding the streets, knocking doors and doing whatever I can to support the campaign.

While I support Cameron's moves for reform in certain areas, I'm entirely clear: my belief in the EU is not contingent on reform, and I don't want anything he does to undermine the fundamentals of the Union.

ReputationRep:
    Out however I support the renegotiations, simply because if the UK votes to stay in, I want it to be on the best terms possible.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a British person living abroad in another European country but I'd vote for Britain to leave. I am truly fed up of the money focused, materialistic, arrogant and heartless nature of the British people, who are an embarrassment to humanity, and would rather they left and the rest of us in Europe got on with things. I'm more than happy for Britain to become the little ostracised island next to a German controlled Europe. It would be so great to wipe the smug look off so many British faces as a United States of Europe marches on, on its very doorstep.

ReputationRep:
    Out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr JB)
    I'm a British person living abroad in another European country but I'd vote for Britain to leave. I am truly fed up of the money focused, materialistic, arrogant and heartless nature of the British people, who are an embarrassment to humanity, and would rather they left and the rest of us in Europe got on with things. I'm more than happy for Britain to become the little ostracised island next to a German controlled Europe. It would be so great to wipe the smug look off so many British faces as a United States of Europe marches on, on its very doorstep.
    If you really think a such a multi-ethnic continent could function as a single nation, then you're delusional. It would all end in tears, while us true Brits would sit back and enjoy a nice standard of living.

ReputationRep:
    Out.

We can't be legally binded to do as we're told by other countries, especially when they don't have our interests at heart. Economically, it is better to have a free trade agreement with similar standards between different countries but this isn't what has been sold to us. We have been sold a political union implemented through the back door and under the guise of free trade.

After we leave, the EU will be happy to set up a FTA with us like they're doing with America. They should not be willing to damage the EU or our economies just to teach us or anyone else who may be thinking of leaving a lesson. As we've already been in the EU, the process should go smoothly and we will be free to set up our own agreements with countries around the globe, including the commonwealth which we seem to have abandoned.

It's a no-brainer.

ReputationRep:
    Out

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OUT. This is not a UKIP issue. This is an issue for Great Britain and her people.

ReputationRep:
    There's already a thread for this at the top of this sub-forum, hopefully a mod will merge.

I'm undecided (full reasoning in the thread at the top of the sub-forum) however if we take in huge numbers of refugees or agree to an EU quota, I'd vote to leave.

ReputationRep:
    As Cameron knows no negotiation will happen I will vote out

ReputationRep:
    Out

Posted from TSR Mobile

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.