Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For calculating descriptive statistics e.g the mean?

ReputationRep:
    I would do. Is this the OCR paper tomorrow because I'm doing it too. Most people don't take one in but it can grab you an extra mark of you work out a mean but there is a long complicated set of scores. I lost old mark in a practise paper for not working out the mean.

ReputationRep:
    Yes you can I'm going to even if people laugh at me. On another note how well prepared do you feel you are for the exam??? I'm starting to regret not revising until today

ReputationRep:
    Nobody should laugh Pine, it is worth taking it in. I'm personally not sure? My teacher has been marking my papers and I've been averaging out around 56 out of 60. I highly doubt I'll get that in the real one. Don't panic. If your school has provided you a thin methodology booklet, one day is all you need to know it in and out. It's only 30% of the whole course. Stay positive

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miz rahman)
    Nobody should laugh Pine, it is worth taking it in. I'm personally not sure? My teacher has been marking my papers and I've been averaging out around 56 out of 60. I highly doubt I'll get that in the real one. Don't panic. If your school has provided you a thin methodology booklet, one day is all you need to know it in and out. It's only 30% of the whole course. Stay positive

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks! I don't think I've been provided with one since I'm not sure what it is. What is it and where can I find it, please and thank you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coolstoryman)
    For calculating descriptive statistics e.g the mean?
    Back in my day we didn't have these fancy "calculators".
    We did our work by using our fingers! Folks these days rely too much on technology and have forgotten their hunter gathering roots!

ReputationRep:
    We're not allowed one and you shouldn't need one, not even for the mean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pine3278)
    Thanks! I don't think I've been provided with one since I'm not sure what it is. What is it and where can I find it, please and thank you?
    Oops I'm sorry:/ I thought your school would provide you some resources like revision booklets. I have a methodology booklet which is really brief and evaluates everything you need to know. In that case:/ mmm if there's something you don't get, just ask Yh

ReputationRep:
    OP you don't need one

ReputationRep:
    Cool

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 10, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.