Turn on thread page Beta

Losing weight - am I doing it right? watch

ReputationRep:
    At the moment, my routine is that I go onto the treadmill, power walk five minutes, jog between 7-10 minutes which takes around fifteen minutes. I get off, then I begin sit ups/kettlebell squats/dumbbells for fifteen minutes, and back on the treadmill for another fifteen minutes (same routine as the first one), so that I do 45 minute workout, then I go swimming and do approximately four laps. Is this sufficient exercise to lose weight as well as a healthy diet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's good but try not to stay at that routine all the time, mix it up.

Also, what is your diet? A lot of disinformation floats around concerning diets.

ReputationRep:
    I eat a lot of lentils, chicken, kale, fruits, veg and some carbs (little bit of basmati rice, potatoes, wholemeal bread) and I mix it up by using the cross trainer as well instead of the treadmill.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    T25 by ShaunT is the only thing you need

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterfly92xo)
    I eat a lot of lentils, chicken, kale, fruits, veg and some carbs (little bit of basmati rice, potatoes, wholemeal bread) and I mix it up by using the cross trainer as well instead of the treadmill.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you've never heard that carbs can make you fat and fat makes you skinny, please feel free to look at the Q&A / myths on this website.

http://www.ketogenic-diet-resource.c...diet-plan.html

I know this sounds like a fake promotion, but my anecdotal story: did it for three months, lost 7kg without exercise. And since it was my first time, I was doing some of it wrong so it wasn't as effective. But if I did it entirely right, I would have lost 1kg per week.

You probably won't do this because sounds like another crappy diet on the internet that doesn't sound legitimate, and I can't really persuade you how effective it is and how much your perspective changes when it comes to food. However, if you do, it will change your life. Seriously.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.