Enginerd.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
If anyone can recommend me a book or two which teaches all Physics A Level modules I would be very greatful. Preferably AQA.

A book which contains a lot of questions and worked answers would be ideal.

Thank you.
Enginerd.
Rep:
?
No-one? :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
MSB47
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Enginerd.)
If anyone can recommend me a book or two which teaches all Physics A Level modules I would be very greatful. Preferably AQA.

A book which contains a lot of questions and worked answers would be ideal.

Thank you.
You could try Roger Muncaster - very detailed and slightly extra than the spec requires but it will help you gain a greater understanding so it'll be easier to tackle the questions.
aoxa
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Enginerd.)
No-one? :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got the 'AQA approved' textbook - its like the first one that comes up on amazon or whatever. There's separate books for AS and A2, but I find it really helpful, and well explained.
-jordan-
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by aoxa)
I've got the 'AQA approved' textbook - its like the first one that comes up on amazon or whatever. There's separate books for AS and A2, but I find it really helpful, and well explained.
+1

The approved textbook is great. Plenty of detail but only covers the stuff you need, plenty of practise questions and a lot of useful diagrams.

We got ours for free, the school got them, maybe it's something you should tell the school to look into for your class.
FemaleBo55
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm currently using this textbook
http://www.amazon.co.uk/New-Understa.../dp/0748743146
it covers all the modules and units for all the examboards and after each topic there is a page of questions (double sided) with answers at the back. Highly recommend it! It covers AS & A2
Enginerd.
Rep:
?
(Original post by MSB47)
You could try Roger Muncaster - very detailed and slightly extra than the spec requires but it will help you gain a greater understanding so it'll be easier to tackle the questions.
(Original post by aoxa)
(Original post by -jordan-)
+1

The approved textbook is great. Plenty of detail but only covers the stuff you need, plenty of practise questions and a lot of useful diagrams.

We got ours for free, the school got them, maybe it's something you should tell the school to look into for your class.
(Original post by Elhamm)
I'm currently using this textbook
http://www.amazon.co.uk/New-Understa.../dp/0748743146
it covers all the modules and units for all the examboards and after each topic there is a page of questions (double sided) with answers at the back. Highly recommend it! It covers AS & A2
Thank you, all!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (367)
84.17%
No (69)
15.83%

Watched Threads