Turn on thread page Beta

UEA Language Opportunities?- With another course watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi! So I've firmed UEA for next year and was just wondering if anyone would be able to give me a heads up on what I can expect out of the university please- in the aspect of languages, especially Spanish!

I know there's a bit on their website about evening classes but I always find it's better to hear from someone that's currently in the university to get a better idea of what is going on at the minute.

I'm doing my A2 Spanish at the minute so I was wondering if there are any classes that'll help me to continue on from this level?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Just anotherguy)
    Hi! So I've firmed UEA for next year and was just wondering if anyone would be able to give me a heads up on what I can expect out of the university please- in the aspect of languages, especially Spanish!

I know there's a bit on their website about evening classes but I always find it's better to hear from someone that's currently in the university to get a better idea of what is going on at the minute.

I'm doing my A2 Spanish at the minute so I was wondering if there are any classes that'll help me to continue on from this level?

Thanks!
    I've just had a quick glance at the website and it doesn't look like they have any evening classes that go on from A-Level in Spanish, the highest is at A-Level standard so what you've just done. You could look into possibly taking a language module as part of your degree if you have any space for optional modules.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jelly1000)
    I've just had a quick glance at the website and it doesn't look like they have any evening classes that go on from A-Level in Spanish, the highest is at A-Level standard so what you've just done. You could look into possibly taking a language module as part of your degree if you have any space for optional modules.
    Thanks for the reply! Yeah okay I think I'll try and see if they do that then!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.