Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I'm up right now going through Biology. How's everyone feeling as the exams draw nearer?

ReputationRep:
    Well I am feeling pretty confident overall. The only modules that worry me a bit are chemistry unit 2 (Edexcel) and S1 maths (Edexcel). Apart from that, feeling pretty confident! And yourself?

ReputationRep:
    I'm worried about my physics unit 1 (Edexcel) . Pretty confident with FM and maths, English I am confident, that time management though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don Pedro K.)
    Well I am feeling pretty confident overall. The only modules that worry me a bit are chemistry unit 2 (Edexcel) and S1 maths (Edexcel). Apart from that, feeling pretty confident! And yourself?
    Ooh same here, they're probably my worst exams but after half term thankfully. Apart from that, not looking forward to unit 2 biology too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carrott98)
    Ooh same here, they're probably my worst exams but after half term thankfully. Apart from that, not looking forward to unit 2 biology too much
    Ah yes the old biology. For F211 I'm like "COME AT ME BRO" but F212 I'm like "GIMME SOME TIME". haha

ReputationRep:
    Feeling nervous. One exam Monday, one Tuesday. I need another week or two

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mogwai98)
    Feeling nervous. One exam Monday, one Tuesday. I need another week or two
    Me too.

ReputationRep:
    This week I have C1 on Wednesday, two R.S. exams on Thursday (straight after the other ) and English Lit exam on Friday.

I need more time! I feel as though I can't remember anything and that I'm learning everything from scratch :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moecandy)
    Me too.
    What are yours in? Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Not A levels but going over thigh anatomy now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by High Stakes)
    I'm up right now going through Biology. How's everyone feeling as the exams draw nearer?
    Yeah, going through FP1 and geography. I want to get above 90% for FP1 but I can't even understand some of the hyperbola questions.

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes the old biology. For F211 I'm like "COME AT ME BRO" but F212 I'm like "GIMME SOME TIME". haha
    What exam board are you on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carrott98)
    What exam board are you on?
    OCR for biology!

ReputationRep:
    This is EXACTLY how I feel

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was till 12:30, but then only started at 4:30 ish so not super impressive Plus an hour's break for tea. Today is actually the first day I've appreciated how much I've done already and feel like I'm achieving something and might not fail

ReputationRep:
    OCR for biology!
    Ahh I see, I'm on AQA, wondered why I didn't know what F212 was haha. What other subject are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    Still revising for GCSE RS which starts tomorrow. Can't stop panicking and I can't sleep...help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by An0maly)
    Still revising for GCSE RS which starts tomorrow. Can't stop panicking and I can't sleep...help.
    Many are in the same boat as you! Just try to focus on revision/other things, the nerves will only distract you/make you miserable!! *hugs*

ReputationRep:
    Still up, about to revise for my C1 retake. Sigh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vanillapod)
    Many are in the same boat as you! Just try to focus on revision/other things, the nerves will only distract you/make you miserable!! *hugs*
    Ah thank you! I'll just head off to bed now I guess, just so I don't mess up my sleeping pattern right before my exams lol.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.