Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    very worried about history, it is literally the hardest subject for me. Going to risk winging the English lit exam, and will revise maths and chem when the time comes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carrott98)
    Ahh I see, I'm on AQA, wondered why I didn't know what F212 was haha. What other subject are you doing?
    Oh haha ok XD Uhm I do maths, chemistry (both Edexcel) and geography (AQA) also! (I FLIPPING HATE GEOGRAPHY but still aiming for 100% UMS XD)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnekaChan173)
    Still up, about to revise for my C1 retake. Sigh.
    You will succeed just work hard and don't give up !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don Pedro K.)
    You will succeed just work hard and don't give up !
    Trying not to, but all the work is kinda taxing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nottie)
    Not A levels but going over thigh anatomy now
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student97)
    very worried about history, it is literally the hardest subject for me. Going to risk winging the English lit exam, and will revise maths and chem when the time comes
    What spec?

ReputationRep:
    Revising for History right now, do some more 20 marks to make sure you can work from sources as well as your knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ritterschaft)
    What spec?
    For History, I'm doing Nationalism (Italy/Germany) and British Politics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ritterschaft)
    What spec?
    OCR History A mid tudor crisis for sources and Charles V for essays

ReputationRep:
    OCR History A mid tudor crisis for sources and Charles V for essays
    Mines the European reformation c1500-64 on Wednesday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mogwai98)
    What are yours in? Good luck
    Psychology- Monday/ Sociology- Tuesday

Thank you! Same to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moecandy)
    Psychology- Monday/ Sociology- Tuesday

Thank you! Same to you
    Ah, same ones as me. Also

ReputationRep:
    Averaging around 6 hours of revision a day. Hoping I won't burn out before the end of the exams.

ReputationRep:
    I've decided to reduce my revision amount as exams draw closer. I know that if I work too hard as exams get closer I'll end up getting too stressed, so I've decided: Go to school and pay attention in lessons, go to a couple of period 6 sessions but besides that NO EXTRA REVISION! Only on weekends and on holidays!

ReputationRep:
    Ah, same ones as me. Also
    edexcel psych/ aqa socio? are you ready? I'm so freaking scared.. in all honesty, due to issues with teacher, I have only just started understanding psychology, it'll be lucky if I get a D. Sociology i like, but the scary thing is with sociology is if you don't know it, that's basically it tbh. And I need to memorise quite a few more writers and their ao2. God help us.

ReputationRep:
    edexcel psych/ aqa socio? are you ready? I'm so freaking scared.. in all honesty, due to issues with teacher, I have only just started understanding psychology, it'll be lucky if I get a D. Sociology i like, but the scary thing is with sociology is if you don't know it, that's basically it tbh. And I need to memorise quite a few more writers and their ao2. God help us.
    Both AQA, for me. Not ready at all. I realised this morning there are two essays for Psych I'd completely forgotten to do, so panicking slightly now.
    You're definitely right about Sociology. There seems so much to remember as well because there's so many questions they could throw up.
    Hope it goes okay for you (and me)

ReputationRep:
    Both AQA, for me. Not ready at all. I realised this morning there are two essays for Psych I'd completely forgotten to do, so panicking slightly now.
    You're definitely right about Sociology. There seems so much to remember as well because there's so many questions they could throw up.
    Hope it goes okay for you (and me)
    It's okay, maybe you could make notes on them rather than actually writing them out? YES, agree. It's so difficult having to remember everything, especially with the +1/2 more subjects. With me, i usually remember things in brief and examiners hate that- even if it's clear you understand it Me too, good luck :yes:

ReputationRep:
    What part of history are you doing? >_< History is so difficult, so I feel you there! ~ Good luck in your exams!

ReputationRep:
    It's okay, maybe you could make notes on them rather than actually writing them out? YES, agree. It's so difficult having to remember everything, especially with the +1/2 more subjects. With me, i usually remember things in brief and examiners hate that- even if it's clear you understand it Me too, good luck :yes:

Yes, I might have to do that
    I think I'm the same. For example, I can remember many studies in less detail but not fewer in more detail. Fingers crossed the exams aren't too tricky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don Pedro K.)
    Oh haha ok XD Uhm I do maths, chemistry (both Edexcel) and geography (AQA) also! (I FLIPPING HATE GEOGRAPHY but still aiming for 100% UMS XD)
    How could you possibly hate something so much that you're so good at haha. I'm doing the exact same but French instead of geography which is kind of love/hate, one minute I think it's great and next day I despise it haha

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.