Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student97)
    very worried about history, it is literally the hardest subject for me. Going to risk winging the English lit exam, and will revise maths and chem when the time comes
    I am EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY on the same page as you, History is my hardest subject too, I am also winging English lit and also revising Chem when it comes :eek:

I know how you feel

ReputationRep:
    Gotta wing research methods in psych

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mogwai98)
    Yes, I might have to do that
    I think I'm the same. For example, I can remember many studies in less detail but not fewer in more detail. Fingers crossed the exams aren't too tricky.
    Fingers crossed, me and a friend of mine recon the exams will be either very difficult or very easy due to the new system being introduced after these exams. Still- difficult exam= easier to get a good grade (if you know your stuff haha) and easy exam= more competition for the top grades..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnekaChan173)
    Trying not to, but all the work is kinda taxing...
    Don't worry I feel exhausted too xD But it'll be worth it when you've done all of the exams and you know you tried your best If you don't try your hardest though you'll just feel regret which is the worst thing! So just keep at it !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carrott98)
    How could you possibly hate something so much that you're so good at haha. I'm doing the exact same but French instead of geography which is kind of love/hate, one minute I think it's great and next day I despise it haha
    The thing with me is, if I don't something interesting anymore, I just instantly dislike it. That's what happened with Geography basically! Also, I am planning to apply for Medicine so Geography will be kinda irrelevant next year anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moecandy)
    Fingers crossed, me and a friend of mine recon the exams will be either very difficult or very easy due to the new system being introduced after these exams. Still- difficult exam= easier to get a good grade (if you know your stuff haha) and easy exam= more competition for the top grades..
    Why do you think the new system will affect the difficulty of this exam? Hopefully it's easier anyway, of course.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you think the new system will affect the difficulty of this exam? Hopefully it's easier anyway, of course.
    It might not but considering it's the last of as exams, there's a chance that they might want to make their 'mark' lol, maybe not. I hope it's easier too, idc what they say about grade boundaries tbh.

ReputationRep:
    It might not but considering it's the last of as exams, there's a chance that they might want to make their 'mark' lol, maybe not. I hope it's easier too, idc what they say about grade boundaries tbh.
    Ah, I see. I hadn't thought about that tbh.... So hoping they treat us kindly .

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I see. I hadn't thought about that tbh.... So hoping they treat us kindly .
    Hopefully, we'll be the 'old skool' kids as my teacher has said

ReputationRep:
    Not even prepared for S1(Maths) next week!

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully, we'll be the 'old skool' kids as my teacher has said
    Haha quite

ReputationRep:
    7 exams next week:

RS (short course): pretty much winging it (it's all opinion based and if you manage to throw a couple of religious quotes in there, you got an A*

French (Listening and Reading): Have barely revised, managed to get full marks in all the mocks and my teacher told me there is no need for me to revise, and to focus on the subject that I need to revise. French is my favourite subject, actually really looking forward to the exam, is that weird?

Biology 2: YEP SHOULD PROBABLY START REVISING THIS I hate science with every fibre of my being.

Chemistry 2: Same as above (Though I feel more happy with chem than bio. Just need to brush up on quantative chemistry and the empirical formula)

Spanish: Same as French!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brother aldi)
    There's only two identities in c2!Wait for c3 lol... Youre gonna die:mwuaha:Posted from TSR Mobile
    lmao, C3 isn't bad. C4 on the other hand.... D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by High Stakes)
    I'm up right now going through Biology. How's everyone feeling as the exams draw nearer?
    I'm worried about ICT Theory, Catering theory and Physics, apart from that I'm absolutely fine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Endian Chief)
    I'm worried about ICT Theory, Catering theory and Physics, apart from that I'm absolutely fine!
    I took Catering last year and I got an a* in the exam. Its mostly common sense tbh and things you pick up like in restaurants

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ritterschaft)
    Mines the European reformation c1500-64 on Wednesday
    ah mine is quite similar. on the 20th, my charles v exam is all about the german reformation. martin luther etc 1517-155

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I am EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY on the same page as you, History is my hardest subject too, I am also winging English lit and also revising Chem when it comes :eek:

I know how you feel
    lots and lots of luck!!!

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  527.4 KB
    (Original post by student97)
    ah mine is quite similar. on the 20th, my charles v exam is all about the german reformation. martin luther etc 1517-155

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don Pedro K.)
    The thing with me is, if I don't something interesting anymore, I just instantly dislike it. That's what happened with Geography basically! Also, I am planning to apply for Medicine so Geography will be kinda irrelevant next year anyway!
    Ah I get you, I always found geography mind numbingly dull to be honest, I did pick it for AS but then did a last minute swap to French, only so much I can learn about water and rocks

ReputationRep:
    Have economics (OCR) in less than 6 hours .. I was planning to sleep from 8pm to 4am but oh well :/ -- either way, im gonna murder the paper :-)

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.