Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Which condoms to get? Apparently I need large :S Watch

I have a very average length, 5.7 inches I guess? (Defo over 5.5 and under 6).

But my girth is over 5.5 inches, i wanna 5.6/7? So hard (giggity) to get an accurate measurement tbh.

Apparently anything over 5.1 or 5.5 inches, you need a large condom? (e.g. Skyn large?) Is this true or would I be good with a normal one? I don't want a split, or it slipping off :/

Is 5.5+ girth really that big? I always thought I was average, just doesn't seem right.

(note: I'm not bragging, I tried to put a body spray can that's the same as my girth in my mouth and I couldn't do it, will I never get a decent BJ? )

ReputationRep:
    another **** that is a brick

ReputationRep:
    Chode.

(Original post by SuckMeBeautiful)
    another **** that is a brick
    Girth is circumference, it's not exactly a brick lol

(Original post by vela1)
    Chode.
    Girth is circumference, now if it with was 5.5 inches wide I'd understand...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Girth is circumference, now if it with was 5.5 inches wide I'd understand...
    Brick ****.

ReputationRep:
    i swear they usually all the same size?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I tried to put a body spray can that's the same as my girth in my mouth and I couldn't do it
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kC9yOnp8IXo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 10, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.