Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I just finished 1/4 years of architecture school and I don't know if I'm going to last or even get the degree.. I'm so tired of pulling constant all nighters in studio and hardly passing my other courses because of studio, and in the end, to only have my final projects looking like utter sh!t. I'm still recovering from burn out cause I've gotten sick from the stress. Seeing art and design makes me so happy but I don't know if its worth losing my health and sanity. I'm so stressed out and thinking of quitting but not sure yet what else I should major in... HELP!

ReputationRep:
    Could always try another uni architecture program. There not all like that so look around beginning of summer and put in a transfer through UCAS I would. If you get in quick you can have a fair bit of choice before A level results announced/other students. Architecture is supposed to be something you enjoy but some schools/lecturers don't make it easy to so look around for somewhere that does I would. Enjoying Architecture is at the heart of doing good Architecture, unfortuately some architecture school second this to production and volume of work, i.e all nighters. What Architecture school do you go to?

Poll
How are you feeling about your GCSE results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.