Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    Psssh, with the Tories in power again, they're bound to increase it, even after my subtle promotion there. LOL, no problem, sorry if I veered off course too much!
    I'm pretty sure everyone on social media are disgruntled about the election result ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
    And maybe you should venture in marketing! haha jk.

I'm really sorry, but I just want to ask one more question (I think I'm the one getting sidetracked lol) -

What did you study at A Level and what grades did you get?

(Original post by johnd45)
    I'm pretty sure everyone on social media are disgruntled about the election result ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
    And maybe you should venture in marketing! haha jk.

I'm really sorry, but I just want to ask one more question (I think I'm the one getting sidetracked lol) -

What did you study at A Level and what grades did you get?
    Never in a million years, haha. I'm fine spouting mindless bullsh*t about books I don't even like reading and getting good grades for it.

It's okay, I don't mind! I studied English Lang/Lit (combined), History, Law and General Studies. Also did Maths (absolutely no idea why) at AS and dropped that.
    Ended up with a A*ABC = One of everything, haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    Never in a million years, haha. I'm fine spouting mindless bullsh*t about books I don't even like reading and getting good grades for it.

It's okay, I don't mind! I studied English Lang/Lit (combined), History, Law and General Studies. Also did Maths (absolutely no idea why) at AS and dropped that.
    Ended up with a A*ABC = One of everything, haha.
    Oh you seem like a very gifted "bull****ter" haha, not so bad myself, shame I can't bs History though... Imagine the audacity of defying facts set in stone
    Very impressive grades

Well I'm off to bed now, good luck with everything and thanks once again!

Night!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 10, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.