ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    I am always up.

ReputationRep:
    I'm up.

Got arrested for drunk and disordly the toher day.....even though I was paranoid and thought people were trying to kill me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scott.)
    I'm up.

Got arrested for drunk and disordly the toher day.....even though I was paranoid and thought people were trying to kill me.
    Have you ever thought about killing people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    Have you ever thought about killing people?
    Yeah. Not like a hobby though. Just when I think people are trying to kill me. I'm covered in scabs...well my hands are. All I remember is thinking this guy was going to follow me and kill me, so I tried stranggling him. Then people pinned me down, and the police came.

I can't tell if I've been punching someone or punching a wall. Think I might have broke my wrist too. Fun times,,,

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I sleep... I have been away for so many nights now sleeping a couple hours here and there, I need to sort my life out!:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Not like a hobby though. Just when I think people are trying to kill me. I'm covered in scabs...well my hands are. All I remember is thinking this guy was going to follow me and kill me, so I tried stranggling him. Then people pinned me down, and the police came.

I can't tell if I've been punching someone or punching a wall. Think I might have broke my wrist too. Fun times,,,
    What would you say is the best method to kill somebody?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)

Don't know tbh. Whatever's there at the time I guess. Could take someone out and they could get really drunk and fall over and die....But that's not murder really. Probably just a nuclear bomb or something. Maybe have like a squadron of trained attack Cats'.

ReputationRep:
    In what terms? To kill them or give you the most pleasure?

Stabbing them in the heart if you want to kill them. For pleasure it must be something slower blood cut off to the brain or a slow bleed.

ReputationRep:
    In what terms? To kill them or give you the most pleasure?

Stabbing them in the heart if you want to kill them. For pleasure it must be something slower blood cut off to the brain or a slow bleed.
    Pleasure and yes I agree, or them being fed to the lions and you watching on the outside of the closed cage

ReputationRep:
    Don't know tbh. Whatever's there at the time I guess. Could take someone out and they could get really drunk and fall over and die....But that's not murder really. Probably just a nuclear bomb or something. Maybe have like a squadron of trained attack Cats'.
    That's no fun...:rolleyes:

The lack of sleep is turning me into a psychopath, I'm sure of it

ReputationRep:

All people have to go to stop someone stranggling them is grab their thumb or little finger and twist. I punch walls to strengthen my knuckles.

ReputationRep:
    That's no fun...:rolleyes:

The lack of sleep is turning me into a psychopath, I'm sure of it
    I would suggest sleeping pills, but zopiclone doesn't work for me anymore, and I've just started on risperadone, so I think that's why I'm always awake.

ReputationRep:
    All people have to go to stop someone stranggling them is grab their thumb or little finger and twist. I punch walls to strengthen my knuckles.
    I never knew that :eek: Thank you I guess, for future reference (hopefully I will not need to use it).

ReputationRep:
    Pleasure and yes I agree, or them being fed to the lions and you watching on the outside of the closed cage
    It is the physical act of killing someone that brings pleasure, feeling them go. Putting the axe into their skull and hearing it shatter. Feeling the dart going into the jugular and them gasp and splutter as they die. Damn making my eyes flicker just thinking about it.

ReputationRep:
    True but I was using my shirt. Which I'm glad the police gave me back....surprised they did. No damage to the shirt though.

ReputationRep:
    I would suggest sleeping pills, but zopiclone doesn't work for me anymore, and I've just started on risperadone, so I think that's why I'm always awake.
    It's not that I cannot fall asleep, it's because exams are looming and I have now developed an irregular sleeping patter. Thanks for the suggestion but I could sleep 14-20 hours(no exaggeration0 if I had the time too. I hope you fall asleep soon though! Have you ever tried the 2..7..8 breathing trick, or something like that. I was shocked to find it works because it sows down your heart rate just like caffeine speeds it up and as a result wakes you up!

ReputationRep:
    True but I was using my shirt. Which I'm glad the police gave me back....surprised they did. No damage to the shirt though.

You strangled someone with your shirt, you sound fun to be around when you're drunk :eek:

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.