Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

who's up, anyone? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    It's not that I cannot fall asleep, it's because exams are looming and I have now developed an irregular sleeping patter. Thanks for the suggestion but I could sleep 14-20 hours(no exaggeration0 if I had the time too. I hope you fall asleep soon though! Have you ever tried the 2..7..8 breathing trick, or something like that. I was shocked to find it works because it sows down your heart rate just like caffeine speeds it up and as a result wakes you up!
    I'll give it ago. Doubt it will work though as I'm starting to get a tad hyper. Think it's doctors for me on monday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    It is the physical act of killing someone that brings pleasure, feeling them go. Putting the axe into their skull and hearing it shatter. Feeling the dart going into the jugular and them gasp and splutter as they die. Damn making my eyes flicker just thinking about it.
    I would agree with you completely but then I would be Bs'ing because I pray for an ant if I step on it( and I'm not religious)...

Can't say it wouldn't be fun in my imaginary world though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scott.)
    True but I was using my shirt. Which I'm glad the police gave me back....surprised they did. No damage to the shirt though.
    Were they on the floor with you behind them pulling? What people have to do then is turn over so you are pulling on the side or back of your head rather than the wind pipe. Most people just panic though.

ReputationRep:
    I'll give it ago. Doubt it will work though as I'm starting to get a tad hyper. Think it's doctors for me on monday.
    http://www.medicaldaily.com/life-hac...just-60-332122

Here you go

It does work, after a while it feels like you have been put under anaesthetic, don't let that put you off though! I used it when I was sure I wasn't tired and it still worked.

ReputationRep:
    You strangled someone with your shirt, you sound fun to be around when you're drunk :eek:
    I thought he was trying to kill me. I wasn't even that drunk tbh. I was so incenssed people were trying to kill me, I wouldn't even see the nurse at the police station. Not sure if it's these meds, but it wasn't as bad before.

ReputationRep:
    Were they on the floor with you behind them pulling? What people have to do then is turn over so you are pulling on the side or back of your head rather than the wind pipe. Most people just panic though.
    wouldn't you panic?

ReputationRep:
    I thought he was trying to kill me. I wasn't even that drunk tbh. I was so incenssed people were trying to kill me, I wouldn't even see the nurse at the police station. Not sure if it's these meds, but it wasn't as bad before.
    Mixed with a alcohol can have an effect! Plus alcohol is a depressant and can make you paranoid, caffeine makes me paranoid even though it's a stimulant and even if I'm in a healthy state of mind before having anything, I guess that's with any substance you choose to put in your body, it can have any type of effect!

ReputationRep:
    wouldn't you panic?
    Listen I could tell you things about myself, but I am worried I will get into trouble or something. However no I wouldn't panic, I would accept it.

ReputationRep:
    Listen I could tell you things about myself, but I am worried I will get into trouble or something. However no I wouldn't panic, I would accept it.
    Accept it and fight it? or accept it and wait till it finishes?

ReputationRep:
    Accept it and fight it? or accept it and wait till it finishes?
    Both, your choice. You see it in the UFC the best people just sit their and allow the hold for a couple of seconds before the react, they just relax. The panic makes you go into shock and get knocked out and dead quicker. Shock is a greatest killer of all, it can happen to anyone and at time, for any reason. A 25 year old who finds her house broken into, an old man who drops something and gets a fright or someone who blood pressure drops because they are going for the toilet. Basically you shut down and most people don't come out of it the same, or they die.

ReputationRep:
    Both, your choice. You see it in the UFC the best people just sit their and allow the hold for a couple of seconds before the react, they just relax. The panic makes you go into shock and get knocked out and dead quicker. Shock is a greatest killer of all, it can happen to anyone and at time, for any reason. A 25 year old who finds her house broken into, an old man who drops something and gets a fright or someone who blood pressure drops because they are going for the toilet. Basically you shut down and most people don't come out of it the same, or they die.

I never knew this, it makes sense though. Any more survival tips? I'm not even joking, you seem knowledgable on the subject.

ReputationRep:
    I never knew this, it makes sense though. Any more survival tips? I'm not even joking, you seem knowledgable on the subject.
    Just breath normally and think about it. Feel the air coming into your lungs, feel them fill up and think about it.

Another thing if you want to get through pain which I got from a guy who would eat glass. Think about sitting down, think how painful it is your joints, your bones, your skin and muscles. Think about this pain until you can feel nothing but pain.

There is also combative training, where you are put in situations time and time again so can learn to handle the situation if you are attacked. Also awareness and understand is important. You need to aware of what is happening around you and understand what it means. So you hear a noise behind you, but where did you hear it before, what does the noise mean. Obviously carry a weapon. Ideally a bar or stones. Wear a cap also to hide and shade your eyes.

ReputationRep:
    I'm up.

Got arrested for drunk and disordly the toher day.....even though I was paranoid and thought people were trying to kill me.
    hahah for real?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Just breath normally and think about it. Feel the air coming into your lungs, feel them fill up and think about it.

Another thing if you want to get through pain which I got from a guy who would eat glass. Think about sitting down, think how painful it is your joints, your bones, your skin and muscles. Think about this pain until you can feel nothing but pain.

There is also combative training, where you are put in situations time and time again so can learn to handle the situation if you are attacked. Also awareness and understand is important. You need to aware of what is happening around you and understand what it means. So you hear a noise behind you, but where did you hear it before, what does the noise mean. Obviously carry a weapon. Ideally a bar or stones. Wear a cap also to hide and shade your eyes.
    Are you in the military or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Are you in the military or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am a sociopath.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I am a sociopath.
    Ahhh fair enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scenekid)
    im bored af anyone wanna talk?
    yup im bored as hell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scenekid)
    im bored af anyone wanna talk?
    hey how are u

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.