Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

European Studies and Political Science Dual Degree at UCL watch

People who are taking this course, could you tell me more about? I know it sounds like such a plain question but what are the lecturers like? Is the course a bit overrated and too broad? While researching online, I saw some people saying how you learn a bit of everything but you don't really have a sense of specialty? Idk. Also, when studying a European language such as French, what level of fluency are most students in the course at?

I'm in year 12 and I'm currently doing the IB. HL: psychology, economics, french. SL: maths, biology, literature. I speak English, Vietnamese and French. I do a lot of charity work and I've had quite a few leadership roles blablabla. But I know all of this doesn't really matter in the UK.

What I really want to know how competitive is this course? If you're currently studying it or got accepted, could you tell me more about yourself?
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.