Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    I've been doing past papers for physics 1 and have been doing really well on the particles, quantum phenomena side but always struggle with the electricity problems they give you. Has anyone got any tips for how to be able to do them just as well, because its always bringing me down
    thanks a bunch

ReputationRep:
    I went through every exam paper, picking out all the electricity questions. Then, look at the mark schemes for each question and create a mind-map with the points the exam board want you to include. It makes it really easy to see the kind of way you should answer the questions. This works especially when the exam changes a variable and you have to work out what happens in terms or resistance, current and voltage. Working like a charm for me. Went from a C to high B

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.