Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Yes Jake, you are true , the exam was really hard and the grade boundaries must be low.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakegil)
    It was a hard exam though, I hope they are fair on the grade boundaries!
    So you thought also that it was hard exam, I thought that too, till now I don't understand it I read 100 times thou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meme12)
    So you thought also that it was hard exam, I thought that too, till now I don't understand it I read 100 times thou
    Mee too, and the subject was rubbish....

ReputationRep:
    is it not only me, I thought because English is not my first language I didn't understand it really, but it seems every body didn't understand it

ReputationRep:
    I exactly thought same thing and English is my second language as well but December's exam and the other past exams were easily understandable but our exam texts were complex.....

ReputationRep:
    Briefly, if I do not get the text, the section A and B would be hard. With this psychology we cannot concentrate the section C. For me text choice was totally wrong.

ReputationRep:
    As long as you answered all the questions I'm sure you passed guys. Let's wait and see!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I sat for the IGCSE R paper for English B, I can't recall if I ticked the box for Section C. What if I didn't? Will the examiners not check?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lifeishilarious)
    Hey I sat for the IGCSE R paper for English B, I can't recall if I ticked the box for Section C. What if I didn't? Will the examiners not check?
    I sat for the R paper too. How did you find it?

Don't worry, they will check it as long as you made it clear which one you did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza.sheikh)
    I sat for the R paper too. How did you find it?

Don't worry, they will check it as long as you made it clear which one you did.
    Are you sure? I cut off the story I was writing and started afresh on the same topic on the next page. "A Lesson Learned"?

ReputationRep:
    You'll be fine I'm sure they'll work it out

ReputationRep:
    why you don't call and ask about it, so you didn't tick which one you answering

ReputationRep:
    I think they will work it out, but no harm of calling them too.

ReputationRep:
    The problem is that I don't remember whether I ticked or not.

ReputationRep:
    I checked for you you other opinions, you are not the only one who did that I know the feeling

see what others have said
    1. Edexcel put the little boxes in a place no-one would ever look -_-
      I did that once and i don't think it mattered! dont stress about it, im sure you'll be fine!!!

ReputationRep:
    so don't worry

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much, if anyone knows more feel free to comment. To those of you who answered, thank you, keep me in your prayers.

ReputationRep:
    How's everyone feeling about results day? Anyone know when the grade boundaries will be out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakegil)
    How's everyone feeling about results day? Anyone know when the grade boundaries will be out?
    57 for c grade, It is fine, hopefully, I will get a C.Good luck

ReputationRep:
    when is the result day

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.