Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hello you all!

I start the PGCE course in September at Brighton uni.

I thought that could be nice to share a house with other PGCE students as the year is going to be pretty intense if not horrible 😁

Please contact me if you're interested and we could start looking for a house 😏

Heloise

ReputationRep:
    Hi Heloise, I'm starting in September too and I'm looking for housemates. I live in Northern Ireland at the minute so wouldn't be able to do many house viewings etc but as long as the house is clean I've got no issues I'd love to chat further, have you heard from anyone else?

Jenny

ReputationRep:
    Hi Jenny! Your the first to reply We could have a chat. I'll send you a private message with my details. Talk to you soon

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm starting in the Primary PGCE in September and think it'd be great to live with other PGCE students if you're interested.
    Jasmine x

ReputationRep:
    Yes I'm still interested. I'm now in Asia, so I can't really take care of that. I'll be back mid July, we could discuss more about it then

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.