How often do you see your bf/ gf

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Te346
That's what she (he) did to me!!
In PMs just earlier this afternoon in fact, look:

[

And then later:

OMG wtf I don't know whether to cringe or laugh my arse off! :biggrin:
That has got to be some of the worst sexting I have ever seen. I doubt this kid has ever gotten close to 'deep-throating' a guy in her life lol

I'm sorry you had to put up with her **** though hun, hope you find a genuine girl soon. x
Just saw that part at the end where she wrote that she's not sure if he really loves her because he refuses to sext! LOL little girl... haha
Original post by Te346
That's what she (he) did to me!! :eek:
In PMs just earlier this afternoon in fact, look:

And then later:

Aww hun you deserve so much better *hug
see mine once a week with exams, maybe twice without exams
we live together, but various commitments mean that sometimes we don't really 'see' each other for a day or two (i.e. I leave before he gets out of bed and he gets home after I've gone to bed) but if we've had a hectic week or two then we'll make sure we spend some quality time together at the weekend, we also have a couple of hobbies we share so that helps to spend more time together

I'm 23 and we've been together around 4 years

if you're not happy then talk to your partner about it, it doesn't mean being clingy it just means prioritising each other and making sure the other feels important - I'm sure there is a compromise you can find
Reply 185
Original post by ScienceFreak17
oh really? name me the user then and actually the guys always pm me first i dont send pms first to sext so stop judging!

OMG stop lying!

All I did was post a flippant response on another thread saying one of the top five body parts of mine was my cock....

And then I get a PM out of nowhere from you asking how much I love my cock and asking how hard it can get.
(edited 8 years ago)
Juuust after I go to sleep
Original post by Te346
OMG stop lying!

All I did was post a flippant response on another thread saying one of the top five body parts of mine was my cock....

And then I get a PM out of nowhere from you asking how much I love my cock and asking how hard it can get.

Ew. She sounds grossly desperate! Don't worry hun, I believe you. She's always trying to provoke the guys on here. I hope you find someone better soon. x
Original post by Te346
OMG stop lying!

wtaf! you pmd two days ago wanting to talk dirty out of the blue and seemed so desperate you tried too hard and i got freaked out tbh so i stopped replying
Original post by godivaontherocks
Ew. She sounds grossly desperate! Don't worry hun, I believe you. She's always trying to provoke the guys on here. I hope you find someone better soon. x

hahah omg he tried it with me actually and just coz i said no! i even said if he wants to talk to me its for the bants
Reply 190
Original post by godivaontherocks
OMG wtf I don't know whether to cringe or laugh my arse off! :biggrin:
That has got to be some of the worst sexting I have ever seen. I doubt this kid has ever gotten close to 'deep-throating' a guy in her life lol

I'm sorry you had to put up with her **** though hun, hope you find a genuine girl soon. x

Thanks im out of rep.

So bad, whoever it is is trying to reel in other guys like that, honestly I don't even think it's actually a girl. Or do some girls actually genuinely enjoy being so filthy? I thought girls hated this kind of degrading stuff irl.

Actually i'm just a bit upset my dad read these PMs and probably think's i'm a creep :frown:
Reply 191
wtaf! you pmd two days ago wanting to talk dirty out of the blue and seemed so desperate you tried too hard and i got freaked out tbh so i stopped replying

Lies!
Been dating my now Fiancée for over 5 years. been together since we were 13/14 years old

First year we saw each other once a week but spoke pretty much all the time.
Second and third we spent 3-4 days seeing each other and still talking all the time as well as going on family as well as independent holidays.
Fourth year we pretty much lived together in London, proposed whilst going on holiday.
Fifth year we both ended up at the same university living together in our own apartment.
Original post by Te346
Lies!

oh come on i was just messing with you over some thread and then like 5mins later i see you had pmd me! you totally fell for it dont even lie i wish i could show you what you actually said but too bad my accounts gone
oh come on i was just messing with you over some thread and then like 5mins later i see you had pmd me! you totally fell for it dont even lie i wish i could show you what you actually said but too bad my accounts gone

So you are trying to draw in young boy's?
hahah omg he tried it with me actually and just coz i said no! i even said if he wants to talk to me its for the bants

Sure you did hun, sure you did. :wink: Don't worry, we believe you. x
i see my boyfriend 2-3 times a week, as we go to different schools and he has a job which he works 4 evenings a week. We facebook and skype a bit in the evenings and don't talk loads in the day. Weve been together almost 3 years. I like i dont see him everyday cause it keeps it interesting and it means i can balance my friends too.
Original post by Anonymous
So you are trying to draw in young boy's?

wtf im not fake! of all places TSR would really be the one to catfish right? its just kinda funny seeing how theres so many desperate boys on here, and alot of them pm me first and act like they've known me forever, one guy offered to meet up as well lmao (not gonna say who)
Original post by Te346
Thanks im out of rep.

So bad, whoever it is is trying to reel in other guys like that, honestly I don't even think it's actually a girl. Or do some girls actually genuinely enjoy being so filthy? I thought girls hated this kind of degrading stuff irl.

Actually i'm just a bit upset my dad read these PMs and probably think's i'm a creep :frown:

Aww, don't worry hun it's the thought that counts. :smile:

I reckon she's a bit boy-deprived tbh. I've meet a couple of girls like that. I mean, all girls get horny but this is just ridiculous! lol

I'm sure your dad'll understand you're a young man who has needs sometimes. He's a guy, he'll get it. x
this thread is just...
I'm genuinely eating popcorn right now.
Made my night.

Quick Reply

Latest