Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Thumbs down on TSR Watch

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Who's bumped up the topic of reps again?

Neg reps were removed ages ago, must have been at least a year ago (probably even more). Hasn't affected me. Do we need neg reps? Not really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Who's bumped up the topic of reps again?

Neg reps were removed ages ago, must have been at least a year ago (probably even more). Hasn't affected me. Do we need neg reps? Not really.
    Cause you weak! They were removed because of people like! Weaklings, when society falls you will be the first ones who will be harvested! Enjoy your time while you can because this is inevitable!

(Original post by SeanFM)
    I am tempted to rep you you have done well though.
    One must resist the urge to the dark side

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bahjat93)
    Cause you weak! They were removed because of people like! Weaklings, when society falls you will be the first ones who will be harvested! Enjoy your time while you can because this is inevitable!

One must resist the urge to the dark side
    How about you make a poll to reintroduce neg rep?
    Must admit, I am new here but reading the posts on the link from page 1, I agree with people such as kiss.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.