Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Any other girlies finding it hard to get a man to settle down with? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    That's just a straw-man extreme of my confusion and frustration though. I dislike the double standard that is prevalent in the West in particular, and I find most straight young girls have been bought into it or at least don't challenge it. Emphasis on 'many modern young women'.

I find it gets better as everyone gets older, but right now it is a problem, this is the system we have to work with. Now in fairness I don't know many bi girls IRL, and whether they would be more flexible. I've tested with lots of different women of varying types both offline and online and at this age, the vast majority fit into this rule.

By you saying that all I'm saying is 'I hate women', you can effectively close the thread so we can't have earnest debate about it. That being said I think I've said my piece for today.
    Who are these women, and did they report you to the police? :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    can you please confirm that OP is being foolish?
    Yes, from my beliefs I can confirm this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    Who are these women, and did they report you to the police? :wtf:
    I didn't test them at the dating phase obviously, I observed their behaviour and in some cases conversations, without stalking.

The fact is I'm frustrated that a statement which boils down to 'I hate how immature a lot of girls are with regards to dating, I hope they'll grow up and I'm trying to do the same' turned into 'I'm a misogynist'

ReputationRep:
    I didn't test them at the dating phase obviously, I observed their behaviour and in some cases conversations, without stalking.

The fact is I'm frustrated that a statement which boils down to 'I hate how immature a lot of girls are with regards to dating, I hope they'll grow up and I'm trying to do the same' turned into 'I'm a misogynist'
    If you approach women from the point of view of a lepidopterist, that might explain their slightly odd reactions?!

Or to put it another way, women are your equals. Stop studying them and try just being friends with them.

ReputationRep:
    If you approach women from the point of view of a lepidopterist, that might explain their slightly odd reactions?!

Or to put it another way, women are your equals. Stop studying them and try just being friends with them.
    :laugh: trueee

I'm mostly reading No More Mr. Nice Guy to understand my own flaws and personality. It's got a good idea of what's going on tbh. Considering I've spent an awful lot of my life feeling like they're my superiors and thus scary for various personal reasons I could PM you but don't want to arm watchful eyes with. It'll help me break my conditioning in that sense.

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: trueee

I'm mostly reading No More Mr. Nice Guy to understand my own flaws and personality. It's got a good idea of what's going on tbh. Considering I've spent an awful lot of my life feeling like they're my superiors and thus scary for various personal reasons I could PM you but don't want to arm watchful eyes with. It'll help me break my conditioning in that sense.
    The only conclusion I can draw from these statements is that you've recently not-quite-escaped from some cult. Step away from the kool-ade, and start living your own life.

ReputationRep:
    The only conclusion I can draw from these statements is that you've recently not-quite-escaped from some cult. Step away from the kool-ade, and start living your own life.

well yes there is a cult leader following me on TSR atm to re-initiate me to TRP which is a bit scary, but also less evil, more playful eyes who may use infer to my detriment

ReputationRep:

well yes there is a cult leader following me on TSR atm to re-initiate me to TRP which is a bit scary, but also less evil, more playful eyes who may use infer to my detriment
    *steps off the roundabout* :vroam:

ReputationRep:
    Be open minded

also, legalise it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeftWingMoron)
    I don't think Irish guys like English girls though
    Y u say that, they're celtic, we're mostly Celtic, and surely they've got over the traditional hate

ReputationRep:
    Troll scanner is off the ******* charts!

ReputationRep:
    Probably because you use the word "girlie" Boke

ReputationRep:
    Never. You have to seek that person, they won't come to you. Also someone who looks like that could be violent and poor. All you can do is look for someone who you love and loves you.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.