Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I just found a really helpful revision guide on my computer for the unit 2 (GEO2) exam on Friday (I got a high A in it last year) with case studies and general info, also some examiners tips etc. If anybody wants it, drop me a message and Ill send it to you

ReputationRep:
    Unofficial grade boundaries

- Generally the exam was seen to be easier than previously years, namely 2014.
    - Most people found the fair trade 5 marker, and the 4 marker on 'iHub' the most challenging in section A.
    - Many people struggled to identify two natural causes of short term climate change.
    - Question 7 was the most popular question in section B.
    - Question 10 was the most avoided question in section B.

A - 67 (64-69)
    B - 61 (57-62)
    C - 56 (54-57)
    D - 51 (48-52)
    E - 47 (44-49)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grammar12)
    I just found a really helpful revision guide on my computer for the unit 2 (GEO2) exam on Friday (I got a high A in it last year) with case studies and general info, also some examiners tips etc. If anybody wants it, drop me a message and Ill send it to you
    can i have it please? that would save my life haha have not made notes on unit 2 at all

ReputationRep:
    What are you're guys prediction for unit 2, this question is for those doing coasts and rebranding

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    could I see them please!! would be a complete life saver

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beachelsea)
    yes i am! havent started revising yet.. any predictions on what will come up?
    Nope! not clue , don't really know how to answer the questions.... do you have any idea?

ReputationRep:
    Could I see it too please? Well done on the high A too

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I'm a little late but what did people put for short term causes of climate change? I put volcanic eruptions which I'm pretty confident with but couldn't think of a second one so I just put El Niño/la Niña events??

ReputationRep:

Could you send me it please, I also have very little notes on unit 2 !

ReputationRep:
    Hi, could you also send it me please!!! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Please can you send it to me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2cool4scool)
    Sorry I'm a little late but what did people put for short term causes of climate change? I put volcanic eruptions which I'm pretty confident with but couldn't think of a second one so I just put El Niño/la Niña events??
    I put volcanic eruptions and sunspots .....

ReputationRep:
    Coasts: it's likely to be development over time or possibly success of management of high-value environments (hasn't come up before).
    Rebranding I'm not sure?
    (Original post by TypicalAsian)
    What are you're guys prediction for unit 2, this question is for those doing coasts and rebranding

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlottebagshaw)
    I put volcanic eruptions and sunspots .....
    Ahh I considered sunspots but I thought they were medium-term!!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I considered sunspots but I thought they were medium-term!!
    K

Knowing my look they will be ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjones1998)
    Coasts: it's likely to be development over time or possibly success of management of high-value environments (hasn't come up before).
    Rebranding I'm not sure?
    Oh I hope success of management comes up as a field work, I am pretty confident on that. Do you think a 15 marker will come up on results and conclusions of the field work?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can you send it to me too please.

ReputationRep:
    Hey please send this to me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazzdorgan)
    I did question 10, I forgot to mention any named examples in part b), do you think it will matter?? ://
    I think it will definitely matter because the question specifically asked for the impact on host countries.

I named the UK hosting Polish/EU migrants and I also named Spain hosting UK pensioners who have migrated.

ReputationRep:
    Please can you send it to me?
    (Original post by sfdogan)
    Can you send it to me too please.
    (Original post by Mayaa_17)
    Hi, could you also send it me please!!! Thanks
    (Original post by charlottebagshaw)
    Could you send me it please, I also have very little notes on unit 2 !
    (Original post by Binkyg23)
    Could I see it too please? Well done on the high A too
    (Original post by hdlr)
    could I see them please!! would be a complete life saver
    If you could all message me your email address, I will send it to you, I can't attach it or send it here because the file is too large

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.