Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Doritos Roulette Watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone bought a packet yet?

They're new and basically contain tangy cheese flavour and hot chilli flavour (though some are way hotter than others) and I think you can gather why it's a roulette?

Bought some last night... just ate a few now and my mouth might have actually burnt off from 1 crisp yowch
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    Anyone bought a packet yet?

They're new and basically contain tangy cheese flavour and hot chilli flavour (though some are way hotter than others) and I think you can gather why it's a roulette?

Bought some last night... just ate a few now and my mouth might have actually burnt off from 1 crisp yowch
    My family and I have gone through a bag over the last few days, can't say I was impressed. The way I interpreted it was that it was a bag of regular cheese flavoured chips with the occasionally super hot chilli flavour one, which I though was a pretty cool idea, because cheese Doritos are delicious and it would be hilarious to see one person occasionally get their head blown off by a rogue chilli one. The issue is the flavouring all got mixed up in the bag, resulting in a bag of crisps that tasted like both flavours but not as nice as either on their own, and all being spicy enough for it to be noticeable but none were significantly spicier, at least not enough to get a reaction out of my brother and I (mum's a wuss who couldn't cope with any of them). I think it would have been a much better idea if they put a separate sealed bag of the super hot chilli crisps inside the main bag for you to add then shake up in the bag yourself, that way the flavours stay separate :yep:

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.