Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

is everyone ready for their first exam tomorrow? Watch

ReputationRep:
    -Any tips on citizenship and R.E (Unit 4 Islam)
    -really weak on french tips to improve?
    (French exam- on tuesday)

ReputationRep:
    I've got my sociology exam tmrw and then my biology exam on tuesday...
    I'm pretty confident about the biology one, stressed about sociology :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I got the similar exam like your's, but I don't do R.E, and I'm of my citizenship exam because i need to get an A but i'm a B ;-;

ReputationRep:
    Mine's in 10 days, and i'm not readddyy!

ReputationRep:
    for citizenship revision i use this
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf citizenship revision.pdf (411.5 KB, 1214 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zak7399)
    for citizenship revision i use this
    the exams tommorow (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ACurlyAnimeDream)
    the exams tommorow (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
    yeah edexcel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zak7399)
    yeah edexcel
    Just ready your guide for citizenship ;-; thnks m8 ur a life saver ♥‿♥

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humzzay)

im not sure how to give tips on RS for islam because I know most of it from general religious background

Im really weak in french too but because I got close to full marks in coursework so Im not so stressed about it (even though i don't know most of the general vocabulary) and got a B in mocks. What did you get?

good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humzzay)
    J'ai l'examen de Francais!

1) Listen out for complex negatives because they completely change the sentence. Ne...que, ne...rien, ne...jamais, etc
    2) Take notes at the 5 mins in the beginning- read the options to know what you should be listening out for
    3) It's not too late right now- check out some past papers and know the trend in vocab. "Vite" is a word I've noticed comes up a lot- it means quickly
    4) Dont fall for false friends! "Sensible" means sensitive, "La casserole" means casserole dish, etc
    5) Exams are made purely to trick you, so don't jump to the answer and don't skip texts in a language exam.
    For the R/F/? questions, it's false if they mention something along that topic but not what the question is asking you. Those questions trip me up all the time.

Bonne chance!

ReputationRep:
    my citizenship is tomorrow eep! Does anyone know what the 3 topics are that are in it?? They were somthing like human rights, global community etc but i cant remember which ones are on thursday and which ones are tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Not scared of the retakes, but i'm crying/panicking over the A2 Economics exams on June :cry::cry::cry2::cry2::cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Just ready your guide for citizenship ;-; thnks m8 ur a life saver ♥‿♥
    No problem

ReputationRep:
    No :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I had my first last Tuesday! My next one is Biology this Tuesday. Good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieepreece)
    my citizenship is tomorrow eep! Does anyone know what the 3 topics are that are in it?? They were somthing like human rights, global community etc but i cant remember which ones are on thursday and which ones are tomorrow
    Urmmm....
    Unite 1 exam is tomorrow and is about rights and responsibility, Power, Politics and the media and The global community. Unit 3 exam is about Citizenship in context and is on Thursday. Here is the guide on the unit 1
    Attached Images
  2. File Type: pdf GUIDE TO AN A IN CITIZENSHIP EXAM (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻.pdf (411.5 KB, 160 views)

ReputationRep:
    What do you guys think will come up in the ethics exam? I'm doing medical ethics and peace and justice

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Urmmm....
    Unite 1 exam is tomorrow and is about rights and responsibility, Power, Politics and the media and The global community. Unit 3 exam is about Citizenship in context and is on Thursday. Here is the guide on the unit 1
    how do you revise for unit 3c? In the edexcel revison guide theres not much to revise from :/ and that exam is on thursday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibrahim24)
    im not sure how to give tips on RS for islam because I know most of it from general religious background

Im really weak in french too but because I got close to full marks in coursework so Im not so stressed about it (even though i don't know most of the general vocabulary) and got a B in mocks. What did you get?

good luck!

i got a B in my mocks aswell that was because i memorised the markscheme for the 2012 paper listening, didnt really give me an inisght on what i really am
    iv done a paper and a C/B in reading and c/d in listening

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    J'ai l'examen de Francais!

1) Listen out for complex negatives because they completely change the sentence. Ne...que, ne...rien, ne...jamais, etc
    2) Take notes at the 5 mins in the beginning- read the options to know what you should be listening out for
    3) It's not too late right now- check out some past papers and know the trend in vocab. "Vite" is a word I've noticed comes up a lot- it means quickly
    4) Dont fall for false friends! "Sensible" means sensitive, "La casserole" means casserole dish, etc
    5) Exams are made purely to trick you, so don't jump to the answer and don't skip texts in a language exam.
    For the R/F/? questions, it's false if they mention something along that topic but not what the question is asking you. Those questions trip me up all the time.

Bonne chance!
    Definately! im doing past papers do you think they'll help and going through vocab?

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.