Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

is everyone ready for their first exam tomorrow? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humzzay)
    how do you revise for unit 3c? In the edexcel revison guide theres not much to revise from :/ and that exam is on thursday
    uuuh idk how to revise for unit 3c citizenship exam. soz

ReputationRep:
    Definately! im doing past papers do you think they'll help and going through vocab?
    Yes! Past papers are the best source of revision. It helps you out to know how to answer the questions and know the pattern in vocab

ReputationRep:
    for RE just go over the mark schemes as most of the questions are repeated and similar from past papers they are mostly worded differently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ACurlyAnimeDream)
    Urmmm....
    Unite 1 exam is tomorrow and is about rights and responsibility, Power, Politics and the media and The global community. Unit 3 exam is about Citizenship in context and is on Thursday. Here is the guide on the unit 1
    thankyou!! you are a life saver

ReputationRep:
    I'm in year 12 and took citizenship last year, the only revision I did was the morning of the exam, and I got an A*. Just know a few things about current affairs (like which party is in power, differences between government and parliament etc) and don't be afraid to make things up in your case studies if you forget details, the examiners haven't got time to research every 'fact' you include so provided it's not too outrageous then you will get away with it

ReputationRep:
    i got a B in my mocks aswell that was because i memorised the markscheme for the 2012 paper listening, didnt really give me an inisght on what i really am
    iv done a paper and a C/B in reading and c/d in listening

did a past paper now and went from B's do A*s in both. My tip is to just try and use common sense and try and think of a sensible guess! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zak7399)
    for citizenship revision i use this
    Wow it's a really good guide.. Been going through it. Did your teacher make it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherx)
    Wow it's a really good guide.. Been going through it. Did your teacher make it?
    yeah its a good guide the only best thing i could find on the internet

ReputationRep:
    yeah its a good guide the only best thing i could find on the internet
    Ah I thought your teacher bothered to make it.. Was gonna say my school did not care one bit about this subject.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherx)
    Ah I thought your teacher bothered to make it.. Was gonna say my school did not care one bit about this subject.
    yeah theres not much out there to revise for citizenship

ReputationRep:
    yeah theres not much out there to revise for citizenship
    I genially wasn't planning to revise for it since I had no clue how to. Other than looking at some past papers.. I thought I'd be fine without revising it but loool after reading the guide it turned out that I hardly know anything :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I wish everyone doing their exams the best of luck! I know how daunting it can be as I have my first one in 7 days! (English Literature Unit 1 AQA)

ReputationRep:
    me too my first is English Lit Unit 1 AQA. what book/play are you doing? Im doing OMAM and Inspector calls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danosaur_maisy)
    me too my first is English Lit Unit 1 AQA. what book/play are you doing? Im doing OMAM and Inspector calls.
    Hey, if you need any last minute help with your OMAM and Inspector calls revision there are loads of great flashcards and notes on the student room here https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/g/r...nspector+Calls

You can filter by board and level on the left. Hope that helps - good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by (Tom))
    Hey, if you need any last minute help with your OMAM and Inspector calls revision there are loads of great flashcards and notes on the student room here https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/g/r...nspector+Calls

You can filter by board and level on the left. Hope that helps - good luck!

THANKYOU! I will have a look at those..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherx)
    I genially wasn't planning to revise for it since I had no clue how to. Other than looking at some past papers.. I thought I'd be fine without revising it but loool after reading the guide it turned out that I hardly know anything :lol:
    yeah you dont need to know a lot and yeah past papers are great for revision. So how did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    yeah you dont need to know a lot and yeah past papers are great for revision. So how did you find it?
    Kinda ran out of time for Unit 1 and guessed on the past the post system. Talked about rubbish lol.

Unit 3 made up for it.. It was beautiful lol. Other than the EU question.. I kinda guessed all 3 points as I had no clue how it impacted the economy.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.