Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

The mystery core 2 paper!!! (edexel) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so i really need some help!
    I have just slaved away over a core 2 paper I recently downloaded of mathspapers.co.uk
    BUT!!! When i went to mark the paper the markscheme didnt match the paper, and everywhere else the paper was different to the one I had done!
    The paper in question claims to be the May 2013 Core 2 paper...... but my question is where does it come from, what year is it really,and is there a marksheme??

If anyone recognises the questions or has come across this problem, please help me (and all the other lost edexel maths students!!)

Q1. is using calculus to find stationary points
    Q2. Trapesium rule integration
    Q3. bionomial expansion
    Q4. remainder/factor theorem
    Q5. geometric series
    Q6. logarithms
    Q7. integration
    Q8. radians, arcs areas ect
    Q9. trig and trig equations.

Thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maths_student22)
    Ok, so i really need some help!
    I have just slaved away over a core 2 paper I recently downloaded of mathspapers.co.uk
    BUT!!! When i went to mark the paper the markscheme didnt match the paper, and everywhere else the paper was different to the one I had done!
    The paper in question claims to be the May 2013 Core 2 paper...... but my question is where does it come from, what year is it really,and is there a marksheme??

If anyone recognises the questions or has come across this problem, please help me (and all the other lost edexel maths students!!)

Q1. is using calculus to find stationary points
    Q2. Trapesium rule integration
    Q3. bionomial expansion
    Q4. remainder/factor theorem
    Q5. geometric series
    Q6. logarithms
    Q7. integration
    Q8. radians, arcs areas ect
    Q9. trig and trig equations.

Thanks!!
    I'm guessing it's the R paper for C2 May 2013, judging by your list of question topics.
    The mark scheme is on the Edexcel site here:
    http://qualifications.pearson.com/co...c_20130815.pdf

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.