Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Worst anime you've ever seen? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Formless)
    Is it actually bad? i heard the ending was a total mind****, but my friends tell me to start watching it
    It's funnier if you watch it we wouldn't wanna ruin the fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arcai)
    It's funnier if you watch it we wouldn't wanna ruin the fun
    Whats so bad about it?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Whats so bad about it?
    For most of the series, it's a standard harem/romance series, but badly written and boring, hard to really care about any of the characters. It certainly gets more interesting in the end... but whether or not it's worth sitting through the earlier episodes to get there is debatable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    For most of the series, it's a standard harem/romance series, but badly written and boring, hard to really care about any of the characters. It certainly gets more interesting in the end... but whether or not it's worth sitting through the earlier episodes to get there is debatable.
    Hmm now im doubting weather its worth my time

ReputationRep:
    SAO or Fairy Tail. The latter had a good soundtrack, but got destroyed by stupid fanservice, repetitive storylines which went nowhere, one dimensional characters, and terrible filler (I gave up on episode 135). SAO is kind of like a bad fanfiction that somehow got made into an anime, too many things wrong with it to list.

EDIT : Oh, and I hope no-one puts Eva on this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Is it actually bad? i heard the ending was a total mind****, but my friends tell me to start watching it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I really isnt worth it. I guess (spoiler) the chick carrying his head off in to the distance at the the end was pretty good, but other than that it all just dragged and there was nothing to anticipate

ReputationRep:
    SAO is bad, but not the worst. Just watched Pupa and that was horrible. Corpse party tortured souls is also very bad because of all the rushing and the characters who had literally no purpose other than to die, but still not as bad as Pupa.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdwardElric)
    SAO or Fairy Tail. The latter had a good soundtrack, but got destroyed by stupid fanservice, repetitive storylines which went nowhere, one dimensional characters, and terrible filler (I gave up on episode 135). SAO is kind of like a bad fanfiction that somehow got made into an anime, too many things wrong with it to list.

EDIT : Oh, and I hope no-one puts Eva on this thread.
    EVA is a bit overrated but its definitely not bad! Personally I lovee EVA. SAO is quite good at parts IMO but can get dull too
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Yugioh! because of the silly dialogues (heart of cards...), and Beyblade. Seriously I was trying to like or to accept it at least, but Beyblade was just a stupid consume anime in my view.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly though I think sao gets way too many high ratings. Even though it's not appalling, it has too many flaws: Kirito is an uninteresting character; second half of first season is just plain bad and devolves into incest and Asuna rape scenes; action scenes, while having nice animation, feel pretty lackluster; a lot of characters in general are pretty boring; bad teen romance etc.

I can understand why some people might see it as good, but I don't see how some can go as far as to give it a 10/10. Just my opinion.

That being said, there are some parts which are somewhat enjoyable.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xiuchen)
    Boku no pico

You know why...
    Because its a hentai and too pervert? did I have figure it out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omar717)
    Honestly though I think sao gets way too many high ratings. Even though it's not appalling, it has too many flaws: Kirito is an uninteresting character; second half of first season is just plain bad and devolves into incest and Asuna rape scenes; action scenes, while having nice animation, feel pretty lackluster; a lot of characters in general are pretty boring; bad teen romance etc.

I can understand why some people might see it as good, but I don't see how some can go as far as to give it a 10/10. Just my opinion.

That being said, there are some parts which are somewhat enjoyable.
    That sums up exactly how I feel about SAO lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    It was underage cross-dressing boys having sexual adventures... I'm sorry but that is just a bit too much for me to handle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    That just makes it better (jk)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xiuchen)
    It was underage cross-dressing boys having sexual adventures... I'm sorry but that is just a bit too much for me to handle
    Too much awesome in one show, I can understand why you couldn't handle it

ReputationRep:
    attack on titan. ugly style. militaristic plot gave me bad vibes.

ReputationRep:
    SAO is just an easy anime to watch though, like it gets boring in parts but it has really good parts at the same time IDK I quite like it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I love attack on Titan! But waiting for the next series is killing me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arcai)
    Too much awesome in one show, I can understand why you couldn't handle it
    Hahaha indeed

ReputationRep:
    School days v Boku no pico, battle of the best

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 2, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.