Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Worst anime you've ever seen? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by childofthesun)
    Omg no way
    Mew mew style, mew mew grace, mew mew power in your face!
    Renee was 10/10 ngl
    ... O_O No!! Please no!
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Agreed.I watch the dubbed and subbed versions.Also love the message about preserving endangered species and saving the Earth.
    That's like red flaggish dude....
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say I hated it but I really didn't enjoy Attack on Titan much. It was too slow paced and long and dragged out for me plus the characters were pretty flat. Armin bugged the **** out of me too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    I wouldn't say I hated it but I really didn't enjoy Attack on Titan much. It was too slow paced and long and dragged out for me plus the characters were pretty flat. Armin bugged the **** out of me too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I watched the first 4 episodes on Netflix; the only good episode was the first one. Each episode after was like a build-up of boring stuff, then at the end there would be 15 seconds of something exciting to make you watch the next episode.

ReputationRep:
    The second part of Sword Art Online is quite bad, and so is the second part of Sword Art Online 2.

ReputationRep:
    If I can tell an anime's going to be awful from the first few episodes, I won't watch the rest. But from what I've watched:

The worst for filler content and dragging out the plot - Naruto Shippuden (which is sad because I was a huge fan a few years ago)
    The worst altogether: Boku no Pico (and I was dared to watch all three)

I daren't watch School Days, either.

And the 4Kids dub of Sonic X was pretty terrible.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Mirai Nikki, probably.

(Original post by K3V1N)
    The second part of Sword Art Online is quite bad, and so is the second part of Sword Art Online 2.
    Definitely agree with SAO 1, I will admit that I fell for the feels at the end of SAO 2 though... as shameful as that may be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaughingKitsune)
    If I can tell an anime's going to be awful from the first few episodes, I won't watch the rest. But from what I've watched:

The worst for filler content and dragging out the plot - Naruto Shippuden (which is sad because I was a huge fan a few years ago)
    The worst altogether: Boku no Pico (and I was dared to watch all three)

I daren't watch School Days, either.

And the 4Kids dub of Sonic X was pretty terrible.
    Naruto Shippuden is one of the worst for this, it is literally on the final arc and still they produce fillers, the only good filler they pretty much did was The Power of Chakra.

I will never watch Boku no Pico!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    Mirai Nikki, probably.

Definitely agree with SAO 1, I will admit that I fell for the feels at the end of SAO 2 though... as shameful as that may be.
    Okay, SAO2 had feels at the end (forgot about that), but I meanly mean the Exculibar stuff, didn't really care for it and I felt that it took away the momentum from the whole Death Gun thing.

ReputationRep:
    Bokura ga ita and Special A were two of the worst anime I have ever seen.
    I didn't like the Fairy Dance Arc of SAO either but SAO2 wasn't so bad.

ReputationRep:
    vampire knight, blimey, do excuse me though this was like 6 years ago so i was like 10 so yea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K3V1N)
    Naruto Shippuden is one of the worst for this, it is literally on the final arc and still they produce fillers, the only good filler they pretty much did was The Power of Chakra.

I will never watch Boku no Pico!!
    For me, the best filler was the Three-Tails Arc. At least that had good plot. I never watched the Power arc, that was around the time I actually stopped watching it.

And you really don't want to watch Boku no Pico

ReputationRep:
    Three-tails arc was okay, I don't remember much of it. You should watch The Power of Chakra, a lot of people agree that it is the best Naruto filler arc.

I know, I've heard about it and I was surprised when someone told me, it was getting a live action film or something.

ReputationRep:
    Started watching school days.....

Makoto is the biggest scumbag.

ReputationRep:
    Naruto and dragon ball z
    Going to cause alot of heart attacks :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Naruto and dragon ball z
    Going to cause alot of heart attacks :lol:
    Agreed.Never got why dragon ball z is so loved.Natuto is ovetrated.Only anime I know that they do a flashback and prob have a filler arc in that flashback.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 2, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Would you rather
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.