Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi , I have a problem with choosing my firm and insurance choice for Pharmacology . I've been given a conditional offer from Kings , UCL and QMUL. I know now that I'am not going to meet a conditions . What Do you think which uni is more likely to give me a place ? what should I choose?where is this course the most competitive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karolinak1)
    Hi , I have a problem with choosing my firm and insurance choice for Pharmacology . I've been given a conditional offer from Kings , UCL and QMUL. I know now that I'am not going to meet a conditions . What Do you think which uni is more likely to give me a place ? what should I choose?where is this course the most competitive?
    UCL and Kings are competitive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iqbal007)
    UCL and Kings are competitive
    Do you know which one is more? I have to choose between these two and I know I will not meet the conditions , which one more likely could give me a place?

ReputationRep:
    Do you know which one is more? I have to choose between these two and I know I will not meet the conditions , which one more likely could give me a place?
    Well UCL bought the London school of pharmacy which is really great I would say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iqbal007)
    Well UCL bought the London school of pharmacy which is really great I would say
    so is king's better to get into ?

ReputationRep:
    so is king's better to get into ?
    I couldn't say...Kings department is pretty could as well

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 18, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.