Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm just wondering for Population Change what would be the specific case studies for the Boserup and Malthus view points?
    And also while we are at it on Cold Environments do we have to know the specific points of the Antarctic treaty?

ReputationRep:
    Dont do population change but cold environments you could use the treaty as part of a 9mark or 25mark essay. In a 6mark question its unlikely but knowing your stuff can score you marks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pineapple8)
    Hi I'm just wondering for Population Change what would be the specific case studies for the Boserup and Malthus view points?
    And also while we are at it on Cold Environments do we have to know the specific points of the Antarctic treaty?
    I don't think you need case studies for the Boserup and Malthus view points. I think you only need to know the key points of those theories.

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.