Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

iPhone 6 or Galaxy Note 4??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm updating my phone soon so will have it for my A level year and my first year of uni. I'm stuck between the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and the iPhone 6 64gb. Any comments on battery life, speed, camera quality (especially at concerts but also day and night) etc would be appreciated. I don't use games much, just my social media apps, texting, pictures etc... any help?

ReputationRep:
    I have the iPhone 6 and I love it.

At first I wasn't sure because I thought it was to big and all the jazz but it's so much clearer, faster and much more advanced.
    Battery Life is really good. When I first got it the Battery could last up to 2-3 days. Now maybe 1-2 but that's just because I use it a lot and for almost everything.

Camera Quality is beautiful.

I don't know much about the Note 4 but I know my dad has both the Note 4 & the iPhone 6 and he says he prefers the iPhone 6, he gets really frustrated with the Note sometimes.

- xo

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.