Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

HELPINGS!! Edexcel - Mass Media and Social Change, This unit is diabolical.... Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have a source-based AS history exam on mass media in a week and a day. I know very very little. Has anybody done this exam in the past and done well? Is this situation salvageable? This unit man....I'm truly stuck. My other subjects are okay but this is a serious burden.

I really don't know how to answer the questions to get the highest marks (which I need - I want an A in History, I can just about get A's in the other unit, but this one is impossible for me). Anyone who has done this exam in the past and got a good grade, please please please tell me how you did it/what you had to know. This is destroying my academic life right now, I just can't do it and I don't know why. If there's any way to rescue this situation PLEASE HELP.

Poll
How are you feeling about your GCSE results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.