Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I want to become a fast jet pilot and I hardly know anything about it, so what college should I go to and what happens after I finish college, where do I go then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kate40501)
    I want to become a fast jet pilot and I hardly know anything about it, so what collage should I go to and what happens after I finish collage, where do I go then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi Kate,

The RAF wants fast jet pilots who are intelligent, proactive and with good attention to detail.

Firstly there are a couple of stickies in this very forum which will give you a good starting point. Secondly it does not matter which college you go to, but it's quite important that you go to college and not collage

ReputationRep:
    Kate

Found this for you:
    Name:  Fast jet collage.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  85.2 KB

Hope that helps!

Seriously, as Schleigg says, do your research using all readily available resources (inc Stickies above), get the necessary qualifications required (doesn't matter where), apply, get selected, attend RAF College Cranwell.

Once you get your quals, you'll be given comprehensive instructions by the RAF explaining what to do at each stage. Simples.

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for the help

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.