70 years ago on this day

Watch
GnomeMage
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
The soviet union defeated the nazi germany and rid the world of this evil. for every american soldier that died on on the western front, 22 soviet soldiers gave their life and 70% of germany's causalities was claimed by the USSR. They also raided the concentration camp and freed the jewish victims of genocide. Without their courage and determination, we would not be living in today's free world. Heros of the eastern front.Take a bow.
ImageImageImage
whorace
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
RIP brave heros, who despite being blinded by the dogma of Marxism were still men who gave their lives in the fight against fascism
Ripper Phoenix
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
i honestly thought you wanted us to continue the ... "70 years ago on this day..."
bittr n swt
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
ok then.
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
ggwp Russia
Smash Bandicoot
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
They died for our right to **** on their name. For that I will never **** on them :salutes:
Thomson2013
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Some of the bravest men/women that have ever roamed our planet.

Damaged and limited weapons, depleted ammunition and heavily malnourished yet still ready to stand and fight for what you believe in for humanities sake.

To the men and women of Russia, I salute you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (7)
13.73%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.96%
Finding the time to revise (6)
11.76%
Finding the motivation (10)
19.61%
Getting distracted (7)
13.73%
Procrastination (20)
39.22%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads